• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Dishonored Uncensored footage of my first playthrough

    Dishonored Uncensored footage of my first playthrough


    Uncensored footage of my first playthrough

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:53 PM PST

    "My God is Dark" By crespella

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Corvo Attano

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Game breaking with some leaps.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    How were doto sales?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:31 PM PST

    It's fairly known doto didn't had good sales. And is a pretty controversial entry even for some fans. But do we have any clear indicators of the sales?

    Were they even lower than daud dlcs?

    submitted by /u/LordEmmerich
    [link] [comments]

    How does the Outsider choose which powers to hand out

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    I've always wondered, are the powers the Outsider gives random, or just the same gift, but everyone's body reacts differently? Any theories?

    submitted by /u/cat_in_college
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Get Through Sewer Part Without Getting Detected

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    I know you all have heard of this one, but no solutions are working. If you don't know, I am currently in the Flooded District sewers at the Granny Rags and Slackjaw event. There seems to be no way of getting through it at all without getting detected. I have tried siding with both, I have tried stealing the key from Granny Rags, I have tried killing Slackjaw without him seeing me, I have killed Granny Rags without her seeing me, yet NOTHING WORKS. I will do anything including cheating to get through this part, so long I get my achievement. Please help =(

    submitted by /u/LiveFromMumsBasement
    [link] [comments]

    Using Cheat Engines to get runes?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Stuck at a certain part of the game and I'm thinking if I cheat in a few runes with Cheat Engine or some other program, I can buy bend time and maybe that will get me through this stupid level. I have spent 6 hours on this single mission and I am just so done. Could someone find the value that runes are so I can edit the value? I in Granny Rag's room (see link at the beginning) if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/LiveFromMumsBasement
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment