• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Dishonored I haven’t played Dishonored 1, but I’m playing Dishonored 2. Who’s the better person to play as?

    Dishonored I haven’t played Dishonored 1, but I’m playing Dishonored 2. Who’s the better person to play as?


    I haven’t played Dishonored 1, but I’m playing Dishonored 2. Who’s the better person to play as?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    Guards, to me!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Dishonored 1 dlc's on steam

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    I was wondering, I own D1 but not the dlc's, will i get a discount if i buy the definitive edition ? And are they all worth ? Ho and is it maybe cheaper to buy dlc's apart instead of the bundle ?

    submitted by /u/PaArAd0xFr
    [link] [comments]

    First time player loved/disliked it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    I bought Dishonored 1 because of the Black Friday deal and I always wanted to give it a go. I did a low chaos run the first time and even though I didn't quite enjoy the game that much I decided to beat it and try a high chaos run and see if it was any different. And good lord this game became a 1000 times better for me. I began looking for different ways to kill the guards and how to sneak around in new ways. Even though I had already been through this whole game I felt like it's new and fresh. This run I decided to save that shopkeeper in the first mission and I was given a blue print that I didn't get until close to the end of the game on my first run. So I guess stupid question at this point, but should I have done a high chaos run first to get a better feel for it? Also anything else I should look out for on my second run? This time I'm going for 100% rune and bone pickup.

    submitted by /u/JustMayDay
    [link] [comments]

    How would you design a Dishonored multiplayer spin off?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    DOTO Mission 4

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment