• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Dishonored Black Eyes

    Dishonored Black Eyes


    Black Eyes

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    Reminded me of Corvo's sword

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:25 AM PST

    Emily seems to be farsighted

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Started New Game + with only 38 runes even though I used far more in my last playthrough?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:20 PM PST

    I just started New Game + after beating my last save file and when I finally got my powers back on Meagan's ship, I noticed I only had access to 38 runes to spend even though I had used far more runes acquiring powers during my last playthrough. I thought every single rune you used during a playthrough carried over after you beat the game and started up NG+, so I'm mainly confused why the amount was only at 38 instead of the higher number (maybe 40-50-something runes I'd used total) that I'd used in my last playthrough. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/GetInTheBasement
    [link] [comments]

    Outsider in frozen?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    I was watching the new frozen with my sister(spoilers beyond this point) and as they enter the enchanted forest Olaf sounded eerily like the outsider as he said "i heard that enchanted forests have ways of changing changing people, i wonder how this will affect every single one of us" in the usual calm and creepy way of the outsider. I was wondering if anybody else noticed?

    submitted by /u/dwarf_in_a_giant
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic settings for 970M?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Hey there. I'm wondering what graphic settings do not really affect the look of the game. I saw ultra settings really isn't that different from high. Can someone give me a list? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheHunterKing11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment