• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Dishonored Dishonored 1 is the best game in the series. Change my mind!

    Dishonored Dishonored 1 is the best game in the series. Change my mind!


    Dishonored 1 is the best game in the series. Change my mind!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    There’s an tribute to Dark Souls in DH:DotO (on top of the bank in mission 3)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Naughty Overseers needed a time out so I put them all down for a nap.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Here! Here! (Will update this sub-reddit every mission.)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    Sure as hell didn't miss mystery deaths...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:43 AM PST

    Coming back to dh1 after playing dh2 a lot I'm really missing being able to check if everyone's still alive.....been trying to do a no kill of A Captain of Industry all weekend now and it's just! not! happening!

    *flops*

    Admittedly yesterday my save file was just bugged to hell and back pfft

    submitted by /u/corvidcastles
    [link] [comments]

    What does "Alert" mean?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    What does "Alert" mean?

    With achievements like this:

    hmm

    What does it mean by "alerting"? Does it mean that the guards will never see you in the SLIGHTEST bit (aka the symbol above their head)? Or does it just mean never getting aggro'd by any enemies?

    submitted by /u/DannerDed2
    [link] [comments]

    Low chaos trigger Lord Regent end dialogue

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    I'm playing it the second time aiming for low chaos and ghost. Kinda of clean hands too (killed Pendleton bros and maybe Lord Regent).

    Now I've reached inside the dunwall tower building and the Lord Regent is in his room. However when i approach him the dialogue where corvo reveals himself doesn't trigger. He just says "Assassin ! run !" And runs away to the roof.

    Is there anyway to trigger it in his room or do i have to chase him to the roof. I want the confrontation. How do i get it there ?

    I may or may not kill him after that or make the guards kill him.

    submitted by /u/Clinn_sin
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending is better, the high chaos or the low chaos?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    Completionist OCD

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:10 AM PST

    I recently started a 100% collection run on Dishonored 2. Got all the coins and paintings on the first mission but... on the second mission there is a glitch that shows more overall coins. I got all of them but it shows there is more. I already knew about this because of the video guide I watched.

    The problem I'm facing is that the end mission screen is showing 10/11 runes and 8/10 bonecharms. I have no clue why this is the way it is. The Heart isn't displaying any on the map and to my knowledge there is no more to get in the second mission.

    Anybody got any answers?

    submitted by /u/Alicaido
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment