• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Dishonored I modeled an Addermire Solution vial in Blender!!!

    Dishonored I modeled an Addermire Solution vial in Blender!!!


    I modeled an Addermire Solution vial in Blender!!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Let's do a poll, what's your favorite Dishonored game?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Think this coat could work for a Corvo cosplay?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    I would like to share my most creative kill... I call it CHAIN REACTION

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Whackiest body disappearing and moving shenanigans I've had in like 20 playthroughs.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    So I'm playing the Captain of Industry mission, determined to get the enough coin to disappear and cleaner hands achievements (which I'd somehow not done yet...)

    And the weirdest shit keeps happening in the area of the mission around the suspended whale.

    To set the stage. I've got two butchers from another area unconscious on the large suspended platform between the 2 areas and I think there's only a bunch of others still walking about. I'm clearing house to finish the area without having to deal with guards running after me.

    First run.I sleepdart the butcher with the saw on the catwalk and proceed to get the one walking on the floor before he notices his friend is sleeping on the job. Once that's done I bring him to join the other two that are already on the platform.

    Weird thing #1: there's only one body on the very large platform. I chalk it up to just being a disappearing body. Bound to happen in this game sometimes.

    I turn around.Weird thing #2: the butcher that was previously snoring loudly on the catwalks is now in a pool of blood on the floor. Dammit.

    I reload and do it all over again, but this time i just take the guy on the floor out first. The 2nd body is still missing from the platform but oh well.

    Second run.Cue the exact same thing happening as before. Starting to get annoyed here, but alright I once did a no kill no see no powers run this is peanuts.

    The third attempt will go down as the weirdest one.

    After I take the second guy to the platform (again, only one body) I notice that the first one I'd only just put down less than a minute ago has vanished and that there's a lot of shouting for some guy to wake up from behind me.....I turn to check out what's happened and lo and behold the body I'd just taken FROM the catwalk to the platform is dead on the floor in the exact same spot as in the previous runs with 3 butchers that have seemingly spawned out of nowhere walking the catwalk. I turn and the body I'd just deposited is ALSO gone.

    I reload my save and none of this happens again.

    Except that half the butchers I try to pick up seem to be completely immobile except if I point the crosshair at their left foot. Logic!

    Edit:
    lo and behold..............I move to another area and suddenly there's shouting coming from the whale area! I go back to check it out and....(excuse the darkvision mid blink screenhot but...)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567331144354365451/650436246228828160/unknown.png

    Not just one! But two dead bodies right where the other ones were! and three butchers that spawned right on top of them to boot! The only entrance they could have come in through being the one I was in when they started yelling.

    submitted by /u/corvidcastles
    [link] [comments]

    If I do the Slackjaw's side quest in the "House of Pleasure" mission, will it affects some of interactions with Granny Rags in the next missions if any?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Knife of Dunwall: Where is Abigail Ames?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    I'm at the first mission, already knocked out the slaughterhouse owner and tortured him, but Abigail vanished. Then outside I found some workers in jail, I free them and they say I need to find Abigail to tell her something but... where is she? she left because I didn't exploded the factory and tortured the owner I think, any solutions? or is that mission not important?

    submitted by /u/imataruto
    [link] [comments]

    The Knife of Dunwall to The Brigmore Witches

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Do I keep Daud's upgrades or get something new?

    submitted by /u/imataruto
    [link] [comments]

    How much can I kill before getting High Chaos?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    I was wondering how many battles you can start, how many enemies you can kill and how many targets you can eliminate lethally before getting High Chaos.

    This is because I would like my next playthrough to go like this: https://youtu.be/vDDXV6dCI_8

    submitted by /u/Dorlos-Argham
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment