• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Dishonored DAE just replay the exact same way over and over?

    Dishonored DAE just replay the exact same way over and over?


    DAE just replay the exact same way over and over?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    I love this game. Currently replaying Dishonored 1 yet again. Every time I replay, I say to myself I'm going to do something different - maybe a high chaos run, maybe collecting the bare minimum of coin and ammo to get me through...

    ..but every single time I play low chaos, stealthily, exploring as much as possible, collecting and hoarding as much as possible, and enjoying it thoroughly.

    I don't know why I do it, there's nothing to lose, it's just a video game!

    submitted by /u/-theuser-
    [link] [comments]

    If you know, you know. This trophy was made by monkeys. 3 hours of replays

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Question regarding saves and overall score

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:31 AM PST

    If I have done all but one level without being spotted or killing someone, but have since tested out different skills and was spotted and got killing what happens to my achievement progress for shadow and clean hands? Can I redo that one level I failed or do I have to replay all levels I played around in?

    submitted by /u/SugaryKnife
    [link] [comments]

    If you are choking out Byrne and someone shoots him that counts as your kill why?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:02 AM PST

    I'm going for a clean hands dishonored two playthrough I didn't kill anyone but one of the overseers ended shooting byrne. When I got the Jindosh code it showed I had a kill so I didn't get merciful rank

    submitted by /u/vScorchy
    [link] [comments]

    Are the books worth a read before I start 2 for the first time? Are they cannon?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PST

    I played Dishonored years ago when it came out and beat it both high and low chaos. I picked it up again just completed the game along with The Knife of Dunwall and then Brigmore Witches. Should I check out the books? Would it spoil the second game if I read them? Where do the comics fit in with the storyline?

    submitted by /u/Lews_There_In
    [link] [comments]

    Killing the target

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    So I'm going on my third run of the first game and I was wanting to know if killing your target counts as a death on the mission. I'm trying to get the clean hands achievement and I don't want to accidentally mess it up. If it does how do I get around it

    submitted by /u/JustMayDay
    [link] [comments]

    Hiph cpu usage, any help would be nice

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    I don't see any lag at all but when reloading a game fan get loud for a sec then calm down

    My current guess cause of this is loading into to a new area or reloading a save.

    Any help would be nice

    specs are
    I7 7700 3.60 GHz
    ram 16
    GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

    submitted by /u/ExcitingCut6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment