• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Dishonored About 6 months ago I got a Dishonored tattoo and I too feel like an outsider. Much love for both games!!!

    Dishonored About 6 months ago I got a Dishonored tattoo and I too feel like an outsider. Much love for both games!!!


    About 6 months ago I got a Dishonored tattoo and I too feel like an outsider. Much love for both games!!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    after all these years, finally I have them all

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    I can't hear dialogues and i've ran out of ideas.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:09 AM PST

    I can hear emily at the beginning of the game talking about why they have to celebrate the death of her mother, but afterwards i cant hear any kind of dialogue anymore :/ pls help (playing on PC)

    submitted by /u/wurzelsan
    [link] [comments]

    DISHONORED 1 GHOST AND CLEAN HANDS QUESTION

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    If I mess up and get detected during a mission, if I restart from a last save before getting detected, can I still get the achievement or do I have to restart the whole game?

    submitted by /u/jvirant21
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about the shadow achievement

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    So if I get spotted but the alert bar on the enemy doesn't fully go red and they go into combat, am I still safe to get the achievement?

    submitted by /u/Ehjustzach
    [link] [comments]

    Crash when launching Dishonored 1 (PC)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:35 AM PST

    Hello,

    Out of nostalgy, I wanted to play the first dishonored again. The problem is that right after all the splash screens (arcane studios, unreal engine, scalaforme...) I get a weird error message and the game stops.

    The steam cloud is activated (both on the game and on steam).

    I changed the compatibility to windows 7 and launching as administrator. This made the error message to disappear, I see the screen with Corvo and it tries to load something, but then the game crashes again.

    I contacted Bethesda support, and after many things tried (sfc, memcheck, scandisk, etc...) , they told me :

    Unfortunately, we have no further steps we can provide in this matter. The steps we have provided in this matter should have resolved in full. The best we can advise is to seek out further steps from our community as we have nothing further we can advise to continue troubleshooting.

    So in case anyone have any idea...

    I use Windows 10 and a nvidia graphic card with the drivers up to date.

    submitted by /u/cynferdd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment