• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    Dishonored "The Empress" By dancinfox

    Dishonored "The Empress" By dancinfox


    "The Empress" By dancinfox

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    My very own Mark of the Outsider! I love it!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    Tried to make a dishonored desktop animated background

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    I made a lore video about the void

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    [Spoiler] You can kill Emily yourself on high chaos

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Any good working trainers for D2?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:29 AM PST

    Before anyone asks, I've already completed the game with both Emily and corvo about 8 times and got most of the achievements including flesh and steal, shadow and clean hands.

    I want a good, easy to use trainer just to have fun and mess around with the game and get infinite mana.

    I usually craft bonecharms to minimize the consumption of mana and it works pretty good but i wanna make it infinite. Cheat engine is too troublesome to use, i use it for money and runes.

    Sorry if the format is bad, I'm on mobile.

    submitted by /u/AntMyManTony
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Tarot Card Game Nancy.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    When I pre-ordered the video game I got the "tarot deck" as a bonus. I read through the instructions so many time and couldn't understand it. I ended up just putting it away in my closet and recently rediscovered it. I read over the instructions and they still make no since. The closest I can gather is it's similar to poker. Do any of you have it / play it / have any idea what I'm talking about?!?

    submitted by /u/tea-blossom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment