• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Dishonored "The Outsider" By KikaiSaigono

    Dishonored "The Outsider" By KikaiSaigono


    "The Outsider" By KikaiSaigono

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    My First Dishonored Projekt.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:54 PM PST

    Why game...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    First time playing Dishonored 2 and I completed this mission way too quickly :D

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:48 PM PST

    Bad at stealth but love the game

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Anyone else used to playing games like Bioshock or Doom that reward you for eliminating all enemies? I love dishonored but I am really really bad at it lol. Don't know what it says about me that I cannot avoid chaos, but I do commend the developers for giving real incentive to be sneaky.

    submitted by /u/komilo
    [link] [comments]

    I narrate games on YT, thought you guys might like what I wrote for D2.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Is there a way to get a specific black bone charm?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    I was doing iron playthrough and loving invisible thread but then I possessed a rat and a wasp killed me, which made me really angry. Now I'm playing again and the bone charms seem all randomized. I want invisible thread back.

    submitted by /u/passepar2t
    [link] [comments]

    I have seen "Carnival Row" and man, the athmosphere and many things reminds me to Dishonored A LOT

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:13 PM PST

    I don't think this is bad, I liked it somehow. The sewers, the rails above the street, the chimneys, that forged iron, the bricks. I really believe the show designers are influenced by our great game.

    This has made me wonder "what a dishonored series or film would be?"

    submitted by /u/kyussorder
    [link] [comments]

    I want to do a high chaos and a low chaos run on D2! Which character is better for which run?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    The title is pretty self explanatory, but I recently bought the entire dishonoured series, and I plan on doing a low chaos and a high chaos run on each game, but since D2 has two characters with different abilities, I was wondering who you guys thought was better or more fun for each kind of run! Keep in mind for my low chaos I want to get the ghost and pacifist achievements so no being seen and no killing!

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Nightlock_8
    [link] [comments]

    I am confused about chaos and knocked out enemies dying from rats and wondering if not using powers changes the story

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    I read that if I leave unconscious enemies on the ground, rats will eat them and it counts as a dead body for the purpose of chaos. Does this only apply if the rats have eaten the body during the level, like the rats in Galvani's home (a swarm that will attack Corvo too?), does it apply to any rat that can get near a body (so if I drop an unconscious enemy near a single rat, it will count as a kill) or is it only enemies that are left on the floor/ground when the mission ends or some combination of the above?

    The reason I want to know is so far I've been moving unconscious enemies onto tables or other high up objects and I find it very tedious doing it to several of them.

    I'm playing only with blink but start experimenting with possession and find it very nice. I know that in Dishonored 2 you can refuse the gift of powers and the Outsider has some different responses but does it do anything else after that (and in the first game) if you only use no powers (2) or just blink (1) apart from the achievement?

    submitted by /u/kulabrax
    [link] [comments]

    How to use cheat engine for money? Dishonored: DO

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    I try finding the value using 4 bytes and can't find the value for money. Anyone find a way to do it?

    submitted by /u/InvincibleMage
    [link] [comments]

    was destroying all my bone charms and making 6 skill points before beating dishonored 2 a mistake?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    i just want new game+ to have as much available as possible from start

    submitted by /u/Splatulated
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment