• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Dishonored Bonecharms I crafted and gifted to my friend who recommended I play Dishonored (in-game design slightly altered for easier fabrication)

    Dishonored Bonecharms I crafted and gifted to my friend who recommended I play Dishonored (in-game design slightly altered for easier fabrication)


    Bonecharms I crafted and gifted to my friend who recommended I play Dishonored (in-game design slightly altered for easier fabrication)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    This rat doesn't want to let go of its food

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Regaining my love for dishonored 2. Heres some nonlethal/ghost knockouts that mostly relate to how guards react to noises and enviroment changes ingame.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Looking for a Dishonored 2 promo post card, couldnt find any online if someone can point me in the right direction

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Nice little nod to Dishonored in The Evil Within trophies

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:20 PM PST

    (dishonored 1)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    i often see youtubers playing missions while seemingly having access to all the spells and weapons. Is there a new game + for dishonored 1 that i've been missing?

    submitted by /u/Hothyhoth
    [link] [comments]

    Low chaos playthrough

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Looking for any tips for my low chaos non lethal playthrough, I'm on new game plus so I can get whatever powers and I'm not worried about spoilers

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    Hand options

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Can guns be in right hand and can you ADS or is this mostly a stealth game?

    submitted by /u/rdeanf18
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone contest to the idea of a greater emphasis on the supernatural/magic for the next game?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I haven't read any of the books, but I assume after the removal of the Outsider, the Void would leak greater into Dishonored's reality, and I know the Arkane has a 'rule' of if you can't build it in real life, it can't be in the game, however I'm always hurting for trippy architecture/landscapes in media.

    And if anyone has played the Thief Trilogy, specifically The Dark Project, which Dishonored is inspired by, it blends the magic and the solidness of its own, The City, so well and I'm hoping in the next installment we'll get to see a level or something that rivals the mission, The Sword and it's setting Constantine's Mansion.

    submitted by /u/alienhubris
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 playthrough Ideas

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:15 PM PST

    What are some new unique ways to play through dishonored 2?

    submitted by /u/Tetro-_-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment