• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Dishonored Le Royal Protector has arrived

    Dishonored Le Royal Protector has arrived


    Le Royal Protector has arrived

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    I always come to you guys for opinions

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    It's been a long time since I played dishonored and I can't remember the story, I haven't even played The definitive edition for it yet on PS4. Should I replay dishonored or just watch a video to recap the story to refresh my memory and buy dishonored 2 instead?

    submitted by /u/Sydehavok
    [link] [comments]

    Random death DH2

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    So I went around back of the howler ambush in the lower aventa district, domino'd the two people around the fence ran up to one and choked em out, watched it suddenly go from unconscious to dead, any ideas what happened?

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    Question about canon

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:53 PM PST

    What is the "Canon" way that Dishonored 2 unfolds?

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    Really not looking forward to this. Part of me loves this game so much that I want to skip it out of fear of frustration and hating it

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    [Spoilers?]I've been playing this game since its release and I've never seen this room before today.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    This is why GOG version is superior #DRMFree

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:04 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment