• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Dishonored Finally finished dishonored 1 & 2, now for DotO. Songs of serkonos nearly made me stop.

    Dishonored Finally finished dishonored 1 & 2, now for DotO. Songs of serkonos nearly made me stop.


    Finally finished dishonored 1 & 2, now for DotO. Songs of serkonos nearly made me stop.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Goddammit Samuel, drive faster!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    "Dishonored. The Outsider." By KatrinMirror

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I Only just bought this game 2 weeks ago and this is my second play through, absolutely love it.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Jindosh's loudspeaker comments

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    It's the best and the most immersive thing in the game, 1v1 me irl.

    So, during my high chaos run, minding my own, non pacific buissnes I hear this:

    "My clockworks weren't enough for you; you also slaughter my guards. Well, at least they're easier to replace."

    "So even bystanders fall to your wrath. What a tenacious monster you are. I'll enjoy dissecting your brain, discovering the poisons within."

    HNNNG, it still gives me the shivers.

    submitted by /u/Bobowo12
    [link] [comments]

    My high chaos playthrough of The Royal Physician, with some creative kills. Sorry for poor quality/low framerate, I recorded this on a potato.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Why are they attacking the statue??!! (Sorry for the bad frame rate)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Does The Bonecharm Swift Stalker and The Black Bonecharm Fleet Fighter compliment eachother?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Swift Stalker - Movement is slightly faster with weapons sheathed.

    Fleet Fighter - Your movement is not slowed when your weapons are unsheathed.

    I have 4x Crafted Swift Stalker and Fleet Fighter Equipped

    submitted by /u/IsetfireIzetfire
    [link] [comments]

    A failed Nest Keeper lol

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Okay I like this dude's idea

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Reading this post really got me thinking of OP's idea of chaining powers together in situations which was really cool!

    The idea of dual wielding really suits a character who doesn't kill or one who is exclusively a thief OR it could possibly suit a man of wit or a brawler of sorts

    Just imagine setting down spring razors while in Shadow Walk (yes I know you can't do it)

    or using Windblast + Stop Time + Rat Summons + attaching springrazors to every rat

    Or using a hook mine on a bottle with far reach

    OR... OR... OR The fact that you could put stun mines on the void entity making it a hypnoshocktherapeutic arc pylon

    Man just thinking of dual wielding and chaining of powers provides endless possibilities to combat!

    submitted by /u/NewGuy45247
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a game that combines Dishonored's sandbox combat with Mirror's Edge's Parkour?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    I just really love a game so much that provides players many options and approaches when it comes to both combat and Player paths to progress a level

    So is there a parkour game that is fast paced that offers a wide variety of options to take out an enemy like Dishonored?

    (Btw there's no post flair for gameplay sadly)

    submitted by /u/NewGuy45247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment