• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Dishonored Until death do us part

    Dishonored Until death do us part


    Until death do us part

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    "Rooftop to cobblestone, I'm the anonymous watcher" By emilychaarlotte

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Jindosh has been busy designing a theatre

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    he died as he lived fucking up my plans

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Anyone know what causes this crash?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    I finished the first mission of dishonored 1 with a kill count of 2 while trying to get the ghost achievement, where did they die?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    I choked everyone, didn't stack their bodies, killed the large groups of rats when I could, didn't use my gun, didn't alert anyone, didn't let rats eat the bodies.

    I threw 3 different bodies onto the ground (1 I ended up throwing against a wall). 2 of the guards I choked briefly had their heads in the water but I immediately picked them up and put them on land. I left the 2 guards in the room that I blew up the gate in. There were 2 guards killed in the sewer by a large pack of rats but I don't think I can do anything about that.

    Is there anything that I did wrong? Where did those kills come from?

    Edit: <! I think I killed 2 assassins while defending the queen at the very beginning !>

    submitted by /u/Enjoythehummus
    [link] [comments]

    did i do an oopsie?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    so,i started playing dishonored , and got some powers,thing is that i wanna buy bend time but have no slots. i play on pc

    any help? :)

    submitted by /u/fratelesalam
    [link] [comments]

    Secrets of People

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:33 AM PST

    If you listen to the secrets of people in Karnaca, you will hear a girl mentioning poisons and homeopathic medicine Nuxvomica.

    submitted by /u/icemansan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment