• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Dishonored Dark Souls tribute in Death of the Outsider (can be found on top of the bank's rooftop)

    Dishonored Dark Souls tribute in Death of the Outsider (can be found on top of the bank's rooftop)


    Dark Souls tribute in Death of the Outsider (can be found on top of the bank's rooftop)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PST

    My girlfriend painted this for me right before Dishonored 2. Still my favorite piece she has made.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Some people talk about the terrible things emily has seen/experienced in her life, but nobody talks about the fact that corvo will break the laws of physics and then proceed to jump off a building to the point of near death just to avoid saying hello to her.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

    invisible bouncing boyle glitch. while you are in the air, the enemy gamer's eyes don't function.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Morgan Yu is the name of the main character in another of Arkane Studios' games, Prey (can be found in the bank's Archives [Floor -1])

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PST

    How would you rank the dishonored games worse to best?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Can someone please help I’ve been trying for like 30 mins :/ already watched like 5 vids

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Is there a way to increase the chance of getting certain preferred black bonecharms?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I know bonecharms are typically random, but I've been trying really hard to get the Mind Runner black bone charm by early to mid game, and it seems I can never get it. I know you can slightly increase the chance of getting certain black bone charms with particular abilities by putting more runes into specific abilities than others, but I still failed to get it on my last playthrough. (Note: I've beaten the game dozens of times already, I just want do a playthrough of the game with the Mind Runner bone charm ability early on for experimental reasons). Do you guys have any tips for how to increase the chances of landing a certain bone charm? (another side note, I tried dying and reloading before certain black bone charm locations, but each time it seems like I get the same one even after I reload before picking them up, so just reloading a file until I get my preferred charm doesn't seem like an option).

    submitted by /u/GetInTheBasement
    [link] [comments]

    I just got a crazy idea (Dishonored 1 ending)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PST

    You know how in the good ending of D1 there are all the shots of characters like Sam pouring a pint, or Sokolov and Piero curing plague? Well, what if you kill all of these characters, but still get low chaos? What is in the ending instead? Has anyone tried this?

    submitted by /u/Shower-karaoke-star
    [link] [comments]

    Tutorial Out Of Bounds

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Just started the first game for the first time.. Few moments later, Already sad and mad

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    DOTO MINOR SPOILERS: When you think you're safe

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    How old did you say your sister was?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PST

    can somebody explain what i just witnessed

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment