• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Dishonored Great question Emily

    Dishonored Great question Emily


    Great question Emily

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Y’all playing through this again after a few years apparently if you spare Campbell he becomes a weeper

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Anyone up for a game of Nancy?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    What would you rank the dishonored games easiest to hardest?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Can somebody explain to me how to fight the sentinels in the void in death of the outsider

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Found this gem

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Well than

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    My hardest run

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I just finished my highest difficulty, no kills, no detections, no powers, no Blink run. I'm feeling pretty good. The only time i used Blink was once to get up out of the waterlock in Dunwall Tower, and once again to escape the makeshift prison in the Flooded District. I plan on doing the same run through the DLC, and Death of the Outsider. I've already done it in Dishonored 2, which was much easier than this one due the game being specifically designed to accommodate players who choose to refuse the Outsider's Mark.

    submitted by /u/chickentoast26
    [link] [comments]

    “Welcome, visitor. My home is always open.”

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I GOT THE CITY TRIALS DONE FINALLY

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    What the hell, Sammy?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I've beat the game 3 times now; High Chaos, took a break, Low, and High again.

    Even though I knew it was coming, I'm surprised how fast Sammy did a heel-face-turn on Corvo.

    He's cheerful every mission, up to and including the Lord Regeant. But during the bar-poisoning scene he says something like "I'm sick of sticking out my neck for you". Since when has he ever stuck his neck out? Doesn't he normally hide by the river while Corvo risks his life?

    And then at the end he says Corvo is the worst of the loyalists. Da fuk?

    Corvo was following orders, he was trying to fix things. Maybe he killed hundreds of ppl. Sammy the chauffeur didn't have any problem driving him to the assassinations, but at the 11th hour he grows a conscience?

    Also I did a funny when I hit him with a stun dart, he fell into the water and a fish started nibbling in an inappropriate area. With X-ray vision it looked like he had a tail.

    submitted by /u/jimmy_randall
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie info.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    So yesterday I purchased Dishonored 1 & 2 online used, never played em before. What kind of journey am I in for?

    submitted by /u/KessRivera
    [link] [comments]

    On my seventh playthrough, someone tell me what kind of run I should do

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I've done a nonlethal, and ghost playthrough, a genocide (killing everyone), a 6 hour speed run, and a couple other random runs including one where I picked up all the runes and bone charms.

    Is there another run I could do? Just speeding the game isn't as fun anymore.

    Also,side note, is there a way to connect a ps3 controller to pc and actually have it work in game?

    submitted by /u/Alexx977
    [link] [comments]

    May have flubbed a ghost playthough -- is there a way to recover quicksaves?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I started a pacifist playthrough with ghosting as a "nice to have." Then I got a little invested. I had been rigorously checking my stats, saved one night, logged off. I started playing again last night and now my stats say I've been spotted once. I can either keep playing and forfeit the ghost, or restart the mission (effectively, since my most recent pre-spot save is near the beginning of mission 2.)

    Is there a way to recover previous quick or auto-saves, or should I just bit the bullet and go back?

    Edit: on Steam PC.

    submitted by /u/PepperoniFire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment