• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Dishonored I drew this in the past few days and it suddenly reminds me of the Brigmore Witches

    Dishonored I drew this in the past few days and it suddenly reminds me of the Brigmore Witches


    I drew this in the past few days and it suddenly reminds me of the Brigmore Witches

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a wallpaper version of this painting from the golden cat?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    my first run of the game went well id say

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    My attempt at making Corvo's mask from the first Dishonored

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Pretty pics taken from the DLC'S Void

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    So, I took a few screenshots of The Void from Dunwall City Trials and uploaded them to Tumblr. https://dishonoredvoidcore.tumblr.com Criticism/ideas/opinions are welcome!

    submitted by /u/Tomas_MP
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying all games need help with dishonored 2

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I am replaying all dishonored games on hardest difficulties and just made it dishonored 2, logically to follow story who should I play or is the story exactly the same?

    submitted by /u/Shreader87
    [link] [comments]

    Where is my save file?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Hi, I have Dishonored, downloaded illegally (i'm not proud but I don't have momey :'( ) And I don't know where to find the save file cuz my pc is bad and imma reset it

    submitted by /u/MeliodasSama2008
    [link] [comments]

    What am I missing?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I downloaded this game on sale recently, as I remember really liking the first one. I'm playing as Corvo, attempting a low chaos run. All I can say is that it's an absolute slog. I'm in the clockwork mansion, and at no point have I felt like a stealthy badass. I feel like I'm save scumming my way through.

    Enemies seem to spot me far too easily, and so I quicksave. And try again. And again. This is not that fun.

    Has anyone else had this experience, and had something click eventually?

    submitted by /u/way_falrer
    [link] [comments]

    I got all of these achievements in the same run today.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    (D2) What is the best bonecharms and where do I find them?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I'm on the 8th mission

    submitted by /u/MrSkittles983
    [link] [comments]

    Question about well funded achievement

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    In the achivement it says to find 60% of loot. Besides coins what else count as loot in the game like : blueprints,paintings,runs etc ?

    submitted by /u/Cheetos_Master1
    [link] [comments]

    I found a way to make guards... Bigger than normal.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    My SO misheard dialogue in Dr. Galvani's Office

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I'm playing through Dishonored again and went into Dr. Galvani's Office on the High Overseer Campbell level. I was eavesdropping on the conversation between the maid and her fiancé, the City Watchmen. It got to the part where the maid talks about how she doesn't understand why Dr. Galvani admires Sokolov when all he does is spend more time with prostitutes than in a laboratory. My SO, bless him, said "What about prostitutes in a laboratory and where can I sign up?"

    I lost it! I had to stop my carefully executed plan because I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

    I just thought this would be funny to share with you all. I hope it at least makes some of you smile. Now I have to reload my save because I hit a button and shot a wall. Have a good one everyone!

    submitted by /u/musicjunky01
    [link] [comments]

    Which lady Boyle is the target?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I simply don't understand lady Boyle mission.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    On my first playground I had to kill Waverly Boyle(high honor) And on my second I had to kill Esma. Why?

    submitted by /u/reatsomeyon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment