• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Dishonored You there, move along!

    Dishonored You there, move along!


    You there, move along!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Missing torso glitch in DotO

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Smallboy is real. Spread the word.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I'm gonna try doing 100% ghost and merciful. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I thought this was pretty cute

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I want to play this game someone help me

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I bought dishonored 1 from steam for my PC (windows10) and I downloaded it but when I clicked play game doesn't even start I updated nvidia drivers I checked game files even I deleted the game and downloaded it again then I repeated everything again but nothing works what should I do (I also don't usean anti-virus programe)

    submitted by /u/E-Babil
    [link] [comments]

    The boys really take butt day seriously

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Question about clean hands

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I somehow managed to kill someone in the mission and I only found out on the end screen i hit replay mission and completed it without kills/detection can I still get the achievement? Or is it locked?

    submitted by /u/RareNebulas
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 story DLC

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    So I recently completed Dishonored 1 and loved every second of it. I wanna buy the DLC but the steam page confuses me a bit. I wanna buy the story DLC(s) but I don't know what to. Extra stuff such as bonus maps doesen't really interest me

    submitted by /u/That_Lemon_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Delilah

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    How do you beat Delilah without killing her? I'm almost done with the game again but this time I want to do everything with stealth and without killing anyone but don't know how to manage that with the last battle with Delilah.

    submitted by /u/AcesSecret
    [link] [comments]

    When do you get the bend time ability in dishonored 2?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Dishonored Vinyl Collection

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Since pratchett is in corvos story, do you think dauds mission was before or after?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Getting the Ghost Achievement (Xbox One, if that's relevant)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    The description reads, "Completed all missions after the prologue without alerting or killing anyone except the key targets." Do I have to kill the targets too to get the achievement, or do I just have to complete the game without alerting or killing anyone?

    submitted by /u/PhoenixFlame989
    [link] [comments]

    What happened here? This is the strangest glitch I've ever seen.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    So I was streaming the other day, on my 30th-ish playthrough of Dishonored. I don't really know how to describe this glitch, other than enemies just don't aggro at all. Here's a link to the clip. It was by far the strangest glitch I've encountered in this game. I have no clue how to replicate it. If anyone has any clue as to what happened here, please let me know. I can provide a link to the full mission if you want to look for clues/ideas as to what triggered it.

    submitted by /u/NinjacksonXV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment