• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Dishonored You can see a whale surface near Addermire Institute in Mission 2

    Dishonored You can see a whale surface near Addermire Institute in Mission 2


    You can see a whale surface near Addermire Institute in Mission 2

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Yeah got this 2 days ago...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Not the traditional spot, but i got the mark today

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    So it’s kinda stupid but I made a void inspired keyboard theme, I hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Can't get up there without being spotted by a watchtower!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    addressing outsider's peeky behavior and his age

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Turns out that if you heretics brand the high overseer, you see him again as a weeper in the flooded district.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Just realised I never posted my Outsider Compass tattoo. Here it is, a year later...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    had way too much fun with clockwork mansion, high chaos.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Starting a fresh play though /r/patientgamer here. Playing as Corvo, as a Father myself this made the most sense.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I love to RP in these sorts of games. I've about an hour into D2 and its absolutely spot on perfect. If someone froze/killed? my daughter I wouldn't need any mark or help it would just be vicious bloodshed from point A to Z until she was back in my arms.

    First impressions: Sound design is amazing, the voice acting perfect.. Corvo (not being the canon choice) is done so well... I'll do a full stealth Emily next but... coming from Dishonored 1 right to this. I had to be Corvo. Movement is so smooth, I'm loving the free form fighting and stealth mechanics.

    I gotta say for anyone who hasn't played him, I cant tell the game wasn't made to be played from his perspective. I'm so excited to dig deeper into D2. Really just wanted to share my initial thoughts with everyone!

    submitted by /u/LiquidPunch
    [link] [comments]

    my game doesnt even launch someone help me please

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I bought dishonored 1 from steam for my PC (windows10) and I downloaded it but when I clicked play game doesn't even start I updated nvidia drivers I checked game files even I deleted the game and downloaded it again then I repeated everything again but nothing works (I also don't use an anti-virus programe)

    submitted by /u/E-Babil
    [link] [comments]

    what's your favourite bone charm in all Dishonored games?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    my one is that the hounds can't smell you cause it's annoying

    submitted by /u/ballquin
    [link] [comments]

    Solar Opposites related?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    If anyone has watched that show on Hulu, am I the only one that thinks the wall is related to Dunwall? Or does it remind you of it?

    submitted by /u/Ash_Gamez
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Daud cardboard thingy. I wish there was a Daud funko pop. I would've made an outsider one (maybe another day) but I already have a figure of him and a few pictures so why not make the closest thing to a figure of one of my two favorite characters. I really recommend this,it's fun and easy!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Who do You Prefer Playing as?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    An old circus shot I did a few years ago.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment