• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Dishonored Who else needs 10 second, just to pick out the coins out of the Cash registers trying not to close them accidentally?

    Dishonored Who else needs 10 second, just to pick out the coins out of the Cash registers trying not to close them accidentally?


    Who else needs 10 second, just to pick out the coins out of the Cash registers trying not to close them accidentally?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I thought it would be fun to let Paolo and Bryne fight each other instead of sending their men into their deaths

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Flashback to the time a clean hands playthrough was ruined because I accidentally killed a single weeper in Stilton’s manor by dropping his unconscious body a couple feet past the safe limit.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Thanks Arkane, I'm sure that nest keeper* would have gone on to do great things if his life hadn't been tragically cut short at my cruel, unfeeling hands. I suppose it's true what they say: you either die a hero, or spend 30+ hours on a campaign in which you accidentally kill one terminally ill bug zombie. What a fucking bastard I am.

    submitted by /u/TobleroneD3STR0Y3R
    [link] [comments]

    just found this. havent played dishonored in 2 years, i came back today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    A little sloppy but I’ll take it! My first combo in DOTO

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Surprised (half) howler face.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Will the tabletop game have miniatures?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    So you know how the company Modiphous is making a dishonored rpg tabletop game, well will the game have handheld miniatures or no, if it does when will they come out?

    submitted by /u/Shreader87
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod or cheat to always have low chaos in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Yeah yeah, I get that it's part of the story and stuff to have low and high chaos, but I just want to kill people freely. Half the powers I already have are based around actually killing people, but I don't want a bad ending. Literally all I want to do is kill everybody.

    submitted by /u/TheSecondDirection
    [link] [comments]

    Last post's building from other perspective. Thought it was worth-showing.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    So the Dishonored RPG book is coming soon...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Anything lore wise you're hoping to learn from it?

    Personally, I wanna know the wildlife of the world. We've only seen whales and urban critters, what terror holds the crown "king of the jungle?"

    submitted by /u/Tomha90
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, what is the hardest achievement for dishonored 1?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    just making my way through the clockwork mansion in high chaos with unique and creative kills.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    What is more annoying?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Plans for new dishonored game?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I just watched freaky witch lady die and I'm going to start doto tonight. I was getting sad that I would have beat the entire series again for the 100th time and I wanted to know if there may be another game. Was there any sort of leak from Arcane at all?

    submitted by /u/Shreader87
    [link] [comments]

    After 15 play throughs I didn’t realize that

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Instead of either sneaking by and stealing Daud's pouch and key, or fighting him, you can literally just blink over there before he sees you and slit his throat.

    Anticlimactic, sure, but, yeah.

    submitted by /u/Haindelmers
    [link] [comments]

    What in the Void!?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    what white rats do

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment