• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Dishonored Just got to Dunwall Tower on Dishonoured 2 and I feel like Simba walking through Pride Lands going after Scar :)

    Dishonored Just got to Dunwall Tower on Dishonoured 2 and I feel like Simba walking through Pride Lands going after Scar :)


    Just got to Dunwall Tower on Dishonoured 2 and I feel like Simba walking through Pride Lands going after Scar :)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    maybe emily can use her movement ability like a rope?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    so she can maybe swing around?

    submitted by /u/Xxdark-ninja0xX
    [link] [comments]

    Trying for clean hands... :(

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    ������

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    May we please have user flairs and "Question" and "Discussion" post flairs?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    u/ProudNitro or u/TyvianRed or the other person could have leadership flairs or something.

    Faction names could probably work for user flairs. Maybe ranks could work for City Watch. r/prey has good flairs.

    submitted by /u/Reployer
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Jindosh Puzzle unsolvable if you complete the sidequest with the Howlers and Overseers?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hey so I have the pictures of both the riddle and the solution for the Jindosh Puzzle linked below. Basically I played through the level normally since this is my first playthrough, when I got the solution and went to the door, I decided to try and solve the puzzle normally since I usually have fun doing that kind of stuff. Unfortunately, the solution I found is entirely different from the one provided by the game.

    If you look at it in the picture, it's said that Natsiou is on the far left but in the solution it's Contee on the far left.

    So anyway, I'm just wondering if I'm an idiot or if this is some sort of weird bug in the game. Thanks for the help :)

    https://imgur.com/a/F3lpTLE

    submitted by /u/mr_kookie9295
    [link] [comments]

    A work in progress tattoo design (Inspired by the heart used by Corvo) I feel like I could add a lot more to it

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Which "things random soliders say" thing is your most fav from the series?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Mine has to be the "ummm" when they think they saw you.

    submitted by /u/Aetius3
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1vs2 nonlethal play through

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I found the dishonored 2 non lethal to be not as satisfying as 1. Don't get me wrong more options is interesting but there was a grim satisfaction in only having choke takedowns and sleep darts

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thebigboyed
    [link] [comments]

    Does the dishonored 2 free trial have a timer?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    There is a timier?

    submitted by /u/mjjjjjjjjpppppp
    [link] [comments]

    Propaganda' Bonus Round in Time Massacre Challenge

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to be successful in this? Surely there can't be much room for error, as the objective is pretty simple, there aren't many NPC's and the area is pretty small.

    For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do it. Is it bugged? Every time the game gives me this round I have to restart the challenge (I'm working on the 'Time Management' achievement).

    submitted by /u/Joshuark07
    [link] [comments]

    i see where the inspiration came from. Thief 2014 almost copied dishonored 2012 .

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment