• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Dishonored Give that poor mans a break

    Dishonored Give that poor mans a break


    Give that poor mans a break

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    For some reason, this reminded me of the pool at Duke Luca Abele's Grand Palace

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    For those of you that are playing the Dishonored RPG, I compiled some images from the games for a DM screen I'll be using. Feel free to use them yourself if you want to add some flair to your Dishonored campaign!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    “Napping” guards

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Every single non-lethal playthrough I do, especially in Dishonored 2, I always like to pick up guards after I knock them unconscious and place them in a chair or on a bed so that it looks like they're napping. Does anyone else do this?

    submitted by /u/balungus
    [link] [comments]

    I got it, it took four hours, but I got it at last

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Does anybody know who/what this is?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    All Dishonored Titles-100% Completion

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    7 playthroughs i didnt even know you can get up here

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    My powers automatically switch

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    So I am playing the dishonored remake on ps4 and for some reason my power switches to the heart automatically. I have noticed that it switches when I am close to a bone charm or rune, but it switches even when the area i am in doesn't have those items. I don't think it is my controller doing it because it only does it when I am playing dishonored, is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/DraxRieper
    [link] [comments]

    Probably a repeated question, but what exactly happened *right after* the end of D1 and D2 ?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    After winning the game, Outsider gives us "final speech" in the way of "You saved your daughter, she reclaimed her throne, decisions led to this and this..." but doesn't show us the "boring" part about "how are we going to go back", "how did you deal with the guards,etc. Same in D2.

    I understand it might only lead to a boring cutscene, but how exactly did Corvo and Emily procceed after the game's end? Is it explained in the out-of-game lore?

    submitted by /u/FerynaCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Contemplating on getting The Complete Collection, what should I expect?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Hey all, I haven't played Dishonored 1 for about 5 years on the PS3. After a couple of years of playing with the PS4 i stumbled across the Collection on the PSS, and am feeling like getting back into the groove once again. I'm waiting for a sale to come up, so in the meantime what should I expect from the 1st game ahead? (the only DLC I got was Dunwall City Trials lol)

    submitted by /u/Blu3B3rryYamYam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment