• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Dishonored Was asked to share another shitpost so here it is [mild spoiler?]

    Dishonored Was asked to share another shitpost so here it is [mild spoiler?]


    Was asked to share another shitpost so here it is [mild spoiler?]

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Hot take: I like the bad ending better in Dishonored 1

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Sure the plague takes over and Callista dies but I still like how the final mission goes in the high chaos ending. I like that you get to talk to Martin and Pendleton for the last time. In the good ending they al get poisoned and it's kind of anticlimactic. And what samuel tells you if you really have the worst ending... "I don't like what you've become, not much better than these traitors, that's why I'm gonna tell them you're coming". Damn that sent chills down my spine.

    Anyway i was wondering how you guys feel about that?

    edit: alright im seeing this isnt a very hot take as most of you guys agree with me haha. glad to see it!

    submitted by /u/ireallyfknhatethis
    [link] [comments]

    Film Cast

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    If they were to make a film based on the dishonored world, who would you have play Corvo/Emily/Delila/outsider/Sokolov and any other major characters?

    submitted by /u/RWTG1995
    [link] [comments]

    Just drew that after replaying Dishonored 2. This game is so inspiring.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I am finally going to solve this, even if it takes me all night

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Playing dishonoured only using powers

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I did this challenge run. However i didnt do it on the hardest difficulty because i overestimated the challenge.

    It was really fun. Heres the rules if you wanna try it:

    The run only starts when you meet the outsider
    No crossbow or pistol
    You can only use The knife for distractions or blocking.
    No glitches

    Im gonna do this run on the hardest difficulty because it was too easy the first time. The powers i used was windblast (level 2), Blink (level 2), time bend (level 1), dark vision (Level 1) and Possession (level 2).

    I found the combat way more fun, baiting a guard to go near the edge then blasting 3 of them off with windblast was fun.

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    Proof Dunkin uses whale oil to make America run.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Hagfish Quenelles, with Serkonan grapes and a Gristol malt

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    First run on Dishonored, planning to do Clean Hands/Shadow om max dif. Any advices?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Knowing that there are achievement for killing, I already know I'll have to play the game twice to get the most of it. And there is also an achievement for not using any power-ups I think, so I guess that's another run.

    Am I missing something that I could threw in to my first run?

    Also I want to do all side missions in my current game, so I was wondering if I am going to be forced to kill or set a scripted alarm at some point that would devoid me of the achievement.

    submitted by /u/SkyFlames07
    [link] [comments]

    I saw a post talking about what actors would play in a Dishonored movie adaptation and that got me thinking... What would the plot be? (My thoughts)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    We know for sure they will use some of the main cast, thats just videogame movies for you, but in what context? Now that I think about it, I think they would simply make an adaptation of Dunwall to a simple city, because videogame movies aren't that awesome. Now that we have the setting, what kind of plot would that have? Maybe try to be a bit John Wick-ish and have the main missions from Dishonored with a lot of action in the middle? I think that would be fitting, simply use the first game and have a lot of action, although it would be very interesting due to the powers of the void.

    Speaking of, there probably won't be runes. I think the best next thing is Corvo simply getting a new power after each mission, but it will probably be just him having all the powers or something similar.

    If you think about it, they will probably skip a few missions, or just really butcher them down. The one that will probably be butchered is Dishonored (the prison escape) seen as that is mostly a tutorial, The Royal Physician and possibly The Loyalists.

    What are your thoughts on the plot? How do you think the movie adaptation will look like?

    submitted by /u/Tafu47
    [link] [comments]

    How many coins can you possibly collect in one play through of the game?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Just a dumb question. Keep in mind that some coins are locked behind quests that cannot be done in the same playthrough, considering that it isn't possible to get all paintings in a ghost or clean hands run.

    submitted by /u/geronimoSkeletor
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Corvo less cruel when he kills lady Boyle?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    When killing others he breaks necks, decapitates, makes them shoot themselves etc. But with lady Boyle he embraces her and then stabs her. Its kind of creepy.

    submitted by /u/Johnisgone06
    [link] [comments]

    So I know it technically doesn't matter but...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    I'm doing my nonlethal/ghost playthrough of dishonored 2, and every mission so far except for the first one it says I've had 1 body detected, this has to be a bug right? On mission 2 there was a chance someone maybe found a body but I generally put them together in two's, so I was doubtful - found out it didn't matter and moved on.

    Since then I've unlocked bend time to its fullest and frankly have been abusing it in all the tricky situations so I really haven't been knocking people out all that much, but 3 missions in a row still. Exactly 1 body detected per mission; is this a known bug or have i stumbled on something?

    submitted by /u/EauKnow
    [link] [comments]

    I can't talk to Megan

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    After I finished clockwork mansion, I returned to Megan and she won't talk to me. I tried playing the whole level again and it didn't work. And yes, I did save Anton Sokolov. (I was on PS4)

    submitted by /u/Flaming_AC
    [link] [comments]

    will there ever be dishonored for the wii?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    i think it would be a good idea since you can play the game with motion controls.

    submitted by /u/skrvd98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment