• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Dishonored Found a low quality shitpost I made a few years ago, maybe some of you will enjoy it

    Dishonored Found a low quality shitpost I made a few years ago, maybe some of you will enjoy it


    Found a low quality shitpost I made a few years ago, maybe some of you will enjoy it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    My new favorite mask!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Who did you side with in dishonoured 2?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    The abbey>The howlers dont @ me

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TaxEvasion69_420
    [link] [comments]

    "Unconscious"

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    For players who completed Dishonored on low chaos..

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    How specifically does it change NPCs' interaction to Corvo? 2 things I absolutely want to know is whether it changes the picture Emily draws after Corvo's arrival from "Return to the tower" mission, and what does she say when you save her from Havelock in "The light at the end"? At high chaos she asks Corvo if others are dead and tells him she was going to have them all killed anyway.

    https://preview.redd.it/7vuv3jwe46k51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d86dff6374cd354646504e45abe47e01ad94e7fb

    submitted by /u/SamCooper542316
    [link] [comments]

    What if dishonored 3 was going back in time?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Like when Granny rags was younger who was wielding the power of the outsider?

    submitted by /u/memesfordreamsbois
    [link] [comments]

    Low Chaos

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is the right subreddit for this but I got into dishonored 2 yesterday, finally, and I'm playing it no detections, low chaos. But, the second mission always seems to be high chaos, doesn't matter what I do, it just starts as high chaos and every save says high chaos... I got 0 kills? I'm in the boat, I quick save, it says high chaos... If anyone has a tip or something I'd be beyond happy, I tried googling but nothing came up :( Thanks

    submitted by /u/dunna_
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored books series order

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    I recently got the 5 Dishonored books (3 novels and two graphic novels) and was wondering if anyone knew the correct order to read them in. Thanks

    submitted by /u/HaddonfieldShape
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonoured 2 OST got taken off Spotify?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I tried searching for it because I love the folk songs on it but it isn't available anymore

    submitted by /u/Bam-Bee-Bo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment