• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Dishonored For my first ever embroidery, I stitched the Outsider's mark!

    Dishonored For my first ever embroidery, I stitched the Outsider's mark!


    For my first ever embroidery, I stitched the Outsider's mark!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    While you may be able to buy better versions of these, I’m proud of the ones that I made ��

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Does anyone feel that there's too many powers/weapons?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I got the game recently and while it seems fun, there's just too much, you have to block, slash, shoot and switch bolts, use powers and switch them around, and it just feels like i'm mashing buttons until something works, and i often have trouble remembering the weapon/power numbers and while the wheel helps, it just stops the flow of gameplay too much for my liking.

    It's the same reason i didn't bother to use plasmids in bioshock, the powers just feel like flashy gimmicks (aside from blink and bend time) that you don't really need.

    Does anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/Gemoman111
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow kill is annoying if you try your skill at Mission+

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    If I want to do nice stunts with corpses they vanish and that is kinda annoying.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/A_Storm_Banana
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonoured 2 is trash on PS4

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    It always get stuck on loading screen, on first mission, then on mission 3, and now, I'm stuck in loading screen on mission 4. I've rebuilt database, I've redownload, I clicked on manual save instead of continue. I give up, this game is trash on PS4.

    submitted by /u/cloudfightback
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment