• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Dishonored Minis for the Protagonists of my Dishonored rpg campaign! Using the offical Dishonored rpg from Modiphius.

    Dishonored Minis for the Protagonists of my Dishonored rpg campaign! Using the offical Dishonored rpg from Modiphius.


    Minis for the Protagonists of my Dishonored rpg campaign! Using the offical Dishonored rpg from Modiphius.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Karnaca by Twilight ��

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Ran into another one marked by the outsider yesterday!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Stop time is incredibly fun

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    A cool idea... (Imo)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I think that a cool visual effect for Dishonored, and 2, would be that as you gain more powers from the runes, there would be more markings on the players arm/ visable skin. I know their arms and hands are covered to hide it, but I thought it would be an interesting idea.

    submitted by /u/Thatoneguy15678
    [link] [comments]

    The alley way reminds me of Diagon Alley from Harry Potter. What if they make 1 someday?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Rats, for those into D&D

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Shall we gather for whisky and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I’d kill for this mask right now

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Anyone think I can get this covered by the mark of the Outsider?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Newbie Post - I still believe Daud's storyline was way better

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I don't know where to start, really.

    I've finished Dishonored twice (with DLCs) and Dishonored 2 once (without DLCs). I started another bender during iso and my firm belief is: Daud's storyline was way better than Corvo's.

    Michael Madsen did an amazing job as a voice artist and they killed it with The Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches.

    I can only hope, that there will be a 3rd game with Daud in the centre.

    Sorry if this had been mentioned numerous times before. Just wanted to share my feelings.

    submitted by /u/twodoubles
    [link] [comments]

    problems running dishonored 2

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Im having problems running dishonored 2. my gpu never goes over ~60% and my cpu is always under 40% but i get 40-50fps and changing graphics doesnt do nothing. anyone knows whats going on?

    submitted by /u/sorryfornoname
    [link] [comments]

    In new game plus can emily use corvos the dealer masterwork upgrade for the crossbow?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Do you think dishonored should have a PvP multiplayer fight thing? (Spoiler for dishonored 2 ending)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I know that the fake leak "Darkness of Tyvia" said that there would be multiplayer BUT we all know that the spoiler was in fact fake but do you guys think that a multiplayer PvP would be cool. Also I think that a Multiplayer game mode would be cool for doing missions with other players so that you could have one person as Corvo and one as Emily to take down the Duke and Delilah together (tho that might ruin the plot)

    submitted by /u/Twiizted_Gamerz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment