• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Dishonored I'm going to hell for this.

    Dishonored I'm going to hell for this.


    I'm going to hell for this.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Heres my shite outsiders mark that I probs shouldn't have used my fountain pen for ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Here's a 5 minute attempt at creative gameplay

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Playing Dishonored 1 after fininshing 2?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    I got dishonored 2 as a gift and finished it before playing the 1st one. I absolutely loved it and thought the story was fun and engaging even though I'm guessing I missed out countless details that would've made the game more fun if I played the 1st one. Now I'm thinking of getting the Dishonored 1, will I still enjoy it, (even though I started with the second one?)

    submitted by /u/adamisbach
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone read Airman by Eion Colfer?. I started thinking about it and the game reminds me a lot from this book. It's probably a long shot, but anyone know of any ties or references?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Sorry it's low effort, but I couldn't resist, since RD voices Billie. The scariest killer ever, Billie Tano (or Ahsoka Lurk)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment