• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Dishonored That feeling when you get this ..... !

    Dishonored That feeling when you get this ..... !


    That feeling when you get this ..... !

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    This game was amazing

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Just finished my first playthru, and wow. This game was amazing. The combat was fun and something I've never see before (EVEN THE ANNOYING PARTS, as, if I looked around a little bit. I could find an extremly simple solution!) (I do have to say, however, not a big fan of the sword combat or the aim thing when in an actual fight, but this game is mostly stealth anyway, so it doesnt matter). I didnt read many of the books, but in excited to go thri the game again in a month or so and read as many as I can to get the full story!

    It's now my second favorite game, right behind bioshock infinite. Cant wait to get 2.

    Now I'm off to play the dlc.

    submitted by /u/TTV-CakeCat-YT_BTW
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on killing some enemies, D1

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:37 AM PST

    This game is amazing! I'm going through my first playthrough and it's so much complex as for design, story. However I'd like to ask for some tips/clarifications

    1)When you face Daud, why is it that sleep arrows or normal arrows targeted at his head don't kill him immediately? I'm sure he didn't dodge it by vanishing, like for example when he's at the table reading, so why does it take so much to kill him? I actually finally killed him by shooting his head, but only when he stopped and layed down to recover on a higher roof.

    2)The guys with mechanical legs(I don't know if they have a name), they seem unkillable! I tried sniping them in their head, and nothing. Then I throwed fire and sleep arrows, which actually hit their arm and nothing again! Is this a bug, or is this just normal?

    Thank you in advance, these are some curiosities that I found out.

    submitted by /u/MonsieurLuoJi
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Dishonored 2, how is No Powers Mode?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I've just started the campaign as Corvo on Very Hard mode. I'm planning on staying never-detected pacifist (my favorite run of the original game, so that's how I think of the character), and I'm literally on the dialogue screen to choose to accept the mark or not.

    In my head, Corvo wouldn't accept the mark, so from a role playing perspective it's just way cooler.

    From a gameplay perspective, I'd hate to miss out on the new mechanics in the game (and don't even know what they are) but I really really liked that first mission in Dunwall and I think it could be really exciting to play without.

    The question comes down to how viable it is to play ghost pacifist (never detected, no kills) without powers. I'm not looking for insanity level difficulty here, so I want to make sure that a mortal man could actually achieve this. Any tips are appreciated, but no spoilers please.

    submitted by /u/mymaloneyman
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 - Xbox One is 50% off

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    (No Spoilers Please)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Is there a map of where Pendleton And Martin are on The Light At The End mission in the first game?

    submitted by /u/TTV-CakeCat-YT_BTW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment