• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Dishonored And everyone went along with it

    Dishonored And everyone went along with it


    And everyone went along with it

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    What I ordered on Wish.com vs what I got

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I spent an hour on this.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Why do dauds assassins have such a propensity for standing on ledges

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Im trying to do a 0 kill run, yet whenever i sleep dart an assassin they fall off and smash their head on the concrete and die

    submitted by /u/jotono11
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the Plat

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    I honestly love this game ...bagged the Plat yesterday on my 6th play through which was a No powers play through got the Flesh and Steel plus Songs of Serkonos (which was strangely an elusive trophy) trophies to complete the collection.

    Even with all this, I still want another play through and then possibly more after that.

    What a game!

    submitted by /u/PrinzXero
    [link] [comments]

    Framed {spoilers?}

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Why does literally everyone just automatically go against Corvo? He was already blamed for killing the love if his life Jessamine and for kidnapping Emily (even though he already proved that wrong) and then in D2 Delilah just shows up with absolutely no proof just her word and some jerk backing her up. Delilah just accuses Emily and Corvo of being the killer but no proof and then everyone just believes them... I don't understand why they just automatically went along with it.

    Perhaps it's because Karnaca went to absolute crap when Emily took reign. I'm not sure if it was as bad when Jessamine was Empress but we see in D2 and DOTO that Karnaca is in bad shape... So maybe they're just tired of living in anarchy and hope that perhaps Delilah will do better. I mean I don't fault them for that

    submitted by /u/strangers101
    [link] [comments]

    Carl is visiting Dunwall. Please make sure he has a pleasant time and doesn’t miss the rail car to his next destination.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I have a question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    To maintain low chaos is it ok if I get spotted? Like will that raise the overall chaos or am I fine. Because I'm playing D2 with Emily on low chaos and I try to collect everything so I can get ready for new game + with a lethal approach as corvo.....

    submitted by /u/DJNikus
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Survivor | Round 3

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Death to the Empress is the next victim! It was my choice this round too, just not a fun level really. It was nice to see the effects of Delilah's rule on Dunwall but I would've preferred if it had followed the same atmosphere of Kingsparrow Lighthouse where your chaos level affected the environment more. The streets section is very boring and we've already been through Dunwall Tower before back in Dishonored 1 so it felt like there really wasn't much new content to this level. Not to mention using Delilah as the big bad twice in a row, but that's an issue for another time. Ultimately it just felt like Dunwall Tower with a Brigmore Manor makeover - why are these witches so messy?

    Interestingly that's both Dunwall levels voted out straight away, but it's not too surprising since the effort that went into basically every Karnaca level was phenomenal. So we'll have our first Karnaca victim now! I wonder which mission it will be?

    VOTE HERE


    How it works:

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in the DLC.


    Missions still standing:

    • Edge of the World
    • The Good Doctor
    • The Clockwork Mansion
    • The Royal Conservatory
    • The Dust District
    • A Crack in the Slab
    • The Grand Palace

    Eliminated missions:

    • A Long Day in Dunwall, 25%
    • Death to the Empress, 35.7%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    How to customize sensitivity in Dishonored 1? (PC)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Hi, I like to use the same sens in every game I play, it's nice to use a sens I'm comfortable with. To achieve this I usually use sites like same aim different game. Anyway a "1.56" Counter Strike sens gets converted to a "4" sens in Dishonored, it's close but not perfect, "3.81" would be much more accurate and basically 1:1. The issue is when I put "4" in the config it works perfectly but when I put "3.8" it doesn't, the game says I have an issue and the sens it's self is nowhere near 3.8 or 4, it's incredibly slow. So are there ways around this? Are there mods or anything? I just wanna replay the game and finish up some achievements (the Dunwall City trials unfortunately for me.) Thanks

    submitted by /u/JoeHawkshaw
    [link] [comments]

    Blink Range

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    So I was playing dishonored 2 for the millionth time like one does, and I noticed that if you charge blink on the edge of something with the place market showing up you can back up seemingly endlessly and the blink will stay attached to that surface giving a super far blink. The animation doesnt even catch up because of the distance. Anyone know why this is?

    submitted by /u/Tsole96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment