• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Dishonored The duality of man

    Dishonored The duality of man


    The duality of man

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Oh god...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Alright which one of you was this [fluff]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Dishonored 2 illustration I made yesterday live, designed for merch (pvt for that).

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Well boys this is now a hate symbol according to people online LMAO

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Harvey is working on a new game with the Dishonored and Prey teams!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Looks like the Mark of the Outsider tattoo in Washington is getting noticed

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    After years and years of dreaming that one day I will be able to play Dishonored 2, it finally became a reality!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    STORTY TIME!!


    The Dishonored Franchise is by far one of my favorite game genres ever! Years after Dishonored was release I got to play it and I fell in love, but then something amazing happened! Dishonored 2 got released, but I could not afford it, nor could my PC run it. I was so so so sad when that happened, but nonetheless I knew I had to be a patient gamer and wait, so I saved up money and eventually it became a reality and boy oh boy, I cannot tell y'all how happy I am at this moment

    See, I could never afford to buy myself any PC parts, I only gamed on hand me down PC's from the 200's. I would be handed a bunch of very OLD PC's that most of did not work, so I would salvage parts from all of them, to get one PC that just works.

    A friend of mine sent me a Intel Xeon CPU last year for my LGA 775 motherboard and just before I could install it my mobo got fried....yikes! So a year later I found another motherboard that supported said CPU and by gosh am I so freaking happy!!!!


    What I currently Game On

    Motherboard: Foxconn g31mxp

    CPU: Intel Xeon(R) 5408 @2.13 GHz 2.13 GHz

    RAM: 4GB DDR2 RAM

    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R7 240 at 2GB VRAM

    OS: Windows 10 x64


    I run Dishonored 2 at VERY LOW settings with everything turned of and then I get 15-24 fps, but it actually runs pretty smooth


    My thoughts

    Okay, so I am only now at The Clockwork Mansion where you have to eliminate Jindosh , but OMG this game is so well made! The gameplay feels FANTASTIC. The character development is freaking awesome. I started it with Emily and I was nutso and chose the total No Powers and Don't kill anyone route and even if it is quite difficult it is SO gosh darn Amazing!

    And what's more is there is so, so, so MANY ways to do things it is just amazing! I am probably going to replay Dishonored at least 4 times to SEE everything it has to offer!

    I am not at all disappointed and yes, it did take me 4 years to finally be able to play the game, even if it is at it's lowest settings, but I am so happy I just got the chance to play it.


    Thank you for reading my story, and thank you Bethesda and Community for making my dreams come true!

    submitted by /u/SpinalPrizon
    [link] [comments]

    I do not want to drag politics into this subreddit, but I noticed something in one of the domestic terrorists on the news today.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    The two biggest wastes of time in my life

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    This sub is Antifa headquarters now

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    just figured out that you can knock out the women in the aparment and bring her to the place blake is in and she'll join them and thank you.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:09 PM PST

    So I was going through to get some achievements and I assassinated this guy following a blink. The aftermath wound up being cinematic AF

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Guys I have a question.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    If I choke a guard and leave him be on the floor (with no rats nearby) and then when he dissapears does that mean that the game counts that as a kill (I'm talking about the 1st dishonored) ? Because yesterday I went the 2nd mission without killing and being seen but at the end it said that I killed 1 guy....... (like maaaaaan I don't wanna go that long mission again) sooooooo is there a way to check in-game if I killed someone so I don't have to repeat the mission again and pray to gods that no one dies? Because I think in dishonored 2 you can check in-game if you killed someone or if someone spotted you. (I leave the unconscious bodies on rooftops or generally on a higher ground).

    submitted by /u/DJNikus
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 DLC Survivor | Tiebreaker

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    We've got our first tiebreaker! A Captain of Industry and Delilah's Masterwork both received exactly 33% of the vote so we'll need to do a tiebreaker to decide which goes out this round. I'm not sure what I'll do if it's another tie but let's pray it's not!

    BREAK THE TIE HERE


    How it works:

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in the DLC.


    Missions still standing:

    • A Captain of Industry
    • Eminent Domain
    • The Dead Eels
    • Delilah's Masterwork

    Eliminated missions:

    • The Surge, 66.7%
    • A Stay of Execution for Lizzy, 55.6%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    Who's the person that looked like this in dishonored 2, like the person who was on a painting next to solkolov when you saved him

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Is there a mission select in the first Dishonored after you’ve beat it?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Basically I want to go back and replay some levels without having to go through the whole game again. Is there a way to do this after you beat the game or would I just have to create a new load at the beginning of each mission?

    submitted by /u/mitch-tibbens
    [link] [comments]

    Are you going to buy Deathloop?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Guide for people who want to play dishonored 2 on controller.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    So in general the dishonored games have wonky "look" controls, at least on controllers. You can either get use to the controls or troubleshoot it. I did the latter. Heres a guide for controller plays on steam.

    1. First you need to enable steam to convert the controller input to key strokes. Follow the first minute or so of this video. Link: https://youtu.be/iPK1sqxUqHk

    2. Turn off mouse smoothing in game. It should be under mouse settings.

    3. Adjust look sensitivity either through steam or in-game mouse sensitivity.

    4. Also I recommend that you turn off the mouse smoothing/acceleration in windows. I found a video on how to do it. Link: https://youtu.be/vrAn4pojHgU

    **I know its not perfect, but its night and day compared to the in-game settings.

    submitted by /u/TheHotshot1080
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 dosent launch properly

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    I'm stuck at the startup loading screen and when I looked it up people said it might be because the PC cant run it but I know my laptop can run it for sure because it already did on the highest graphics I was in the middle of the game and suddenly it freezes.I know it's not just taking a while to load but the game straight up freezes because the pop up steam thing that tells you to press tab+shift is frozen there

    submitted by /u/mrp0p0z
    [link] [comments]

    Had the absolute most frustrating experience with Dishonored 2 (spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:23 PM PST

    So I started playing a couple of weeks ago, and my first playthrough has been Ghost, Pacifist, No Powers on Very Hard. I've been having a lot of fun with it, but I've just had probably the worst moment of the entire game on mission 4, sneaking into Jindosh's manor.

    In the upper district, there's a gate code you need to get, which involves some absolute insanity to do with no powers, Ghost, Pacifist. I went through the level painstakingly exploring and restarting over and over, just barely routing out what I thought could be a possible perfect route through. I messed up really badly with a bad bottle toss, and had apparently accidentally gotten rid of my quicksave, meaning that all the slow, piecemeal progress I had made was now gone, and I had to start from the autosave, at the start of that part of the level.

    As a joke, and something to distract myself, I decided to go over to the gate code, and just start tapping numbers.

    TURNS OUT THAT THE GATE CODE IS 2 NUMBERS OFF FROM WHERE IT STARTED.

    I pressed F all of two times before the gate just opened, making the entire level and all of my work pointless. Hot damn.

    submitted by /u/mymaloneyman
    [link] [comments]

    Order of playing Dishonored (2012)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:45 PM PST

    I bought the complete collection on Steam to try out the trilogy. And didn't expect it to be son engaging.

    Already did a blind run no powers on both Dishonored and Dishonored 2. Currently installing DotO, but haven't played Dishonored DLC.

    • Which place in timeline it goes both Brigmore Witches and Knife of Dunwall?
    • Is the DLC "filler" for the months Corvo was in jail?
    • Does is play parallel to the main story?
    • What is the "canon" order of playing Dishonored with full dlc?
    submitted by /u/BoostedTyrian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment