• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Dishonored The Heart for a sequel in Tyvia?

    Dishonored The Heart for a sequel in Tyvia?


    The Heart for a sequel in Tyvia?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    An old drawing of Daud I started a while ago and never finsihed :)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Real life blood flies

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Some artistic shots i took today.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:43 AM PST

    Headhunter going well so far

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Why does my CPU temperature increase to around 90°C in full screen but in windowed mode it stays at around 60°C when playing Dishonored?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Hi, just started playing Dishonored but for some reason, fullscreen Dishonored heats up my CPU instantly to 90°C whilst windowed mode keeps it cooler. Does anyone know of a fix or at least why that's happening? I know I can still play the game in windowed mode but would be better in fullscreen.

    The CPU is an Intel i7 10750H. It's on a gaming laptop as well. Also fans work and cool it down but for other games like shadow of mordor fullscreen stays relatively cool on its own without fans going crazy.

    submitted by /u/Stranger_in_the_mist
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored: question about the chaos mechanic

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I'm playing the first one right now, and I haven't played it in years, and I was wondering how much of a difference killing guards and thugs, made in terms of low chaos or high chaos?

    submitted by /u/Legend1465
    [link] [comments]

    Ramsay

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Do I need to knock out Aramis Stilton before seeing the seance? (spoliers I guess)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    I watched the seance and then wanted to change things, but he was not in the garden anymore.

    submitted by /u/krulobojca
    [link] [comments]

    death to the traitor

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    Just started playing Dishonored and wanted to check...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Who else upon reaching dunwall tower at the start checked to see if you could swim and had a hard time getting back on the ground? Just me? Hahaha

    submitted by /u/nyark2
    [link] [comments]

    SLIGHTLY inconvenient, Dishonored 1

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:29 PM PST

    For some reason, my Heart keeps auto-equipping while I have Blink equipped. It does it randomly. But it will pose as a threat to my Clean Hands/Ghost playthrough's success...anybody know why/have this happen to them?

    submitted by /u/Siimulacre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment