• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Dishonored "Outsider Revelation" old artwork from when I discovered the first game and fell in love with everything

    Dishonored "Outsider Revelation" old artwork from when I discovered the first game and fell in love with everything


    "Outsider Revelation" old artwork from when I discovered the first game and fell in love with everything

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Collected all of the movable bodies from the first mission - I stopped counting eventually

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Got this commission done and had to show it off to some folks who would appreciate it! It's me in Dishonored ! Artist is @NerfAlice .

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Shared my Corvo review awhile ago & now here's my review for Emily! (Dishonored 2)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Still as satisfying as the very first time.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to get through this blocked door in Mission 9? The door's near the ground floor Elevator that takes us to Delilah's Throne Room. Also, there seems to be a chain I can see using my dark vision, but can't find a way to reach it.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Do A Cartwheel While Unconscious - This Guard: "Bet"

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    I realize that Domino is the only Power that does not get a bone charm, so I decided to make my own.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    "Butterfly Effect"(Normal Bonecharm) There's a high chance(90%) that one extra random person will suffer the same fate when you link two or more people with Domino

    "Void Eyes"(corrupt Bonecharm) Linked Targets will have their auras revealed and will also reveal useful items and other enemies if they're within 5 meters of the Linked Target(s)

    Using Domino (Linking Targets together) will considerably drain your health (20%)

    Empress's Luck(Black Bonecharm) Sometimes(50%) Linking a enemy will render them unconscious or immediately kill them (depends on your chaos level)

    submitted by /u/dylan_wants_pasta
    [link] [comments]

    Strange "Global" stat showing up.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    I understand that the "global" stat is across all playthroughs, in a single save file. That's fine, of course.

    My problem is that I just downloaded DIS2 last night, and played the first mission this morning. I only have one save file, and this is my first playthrough. However it lists me as having been spotted ~12 times, and having ~4 kills.

    Except when I go to the playthrough specific stats, it shows me as having 38 non-lethal takedowns, 0 kills, and never being spotted. I also got the "Ghost" achievement when I finished the level.

    Is there any explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/Altyrmadiken
    [link] [comments]

    Hostile BSG on HOP

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I've go the audiograph for Slackjaw however as soon as I get to the distillery I get the failed objective marker and everyone gets hostile. Is this a bug? I'm 100% sure I didn't harm any of them. I did however poison the distiller in the previous mission. Is that why?

    submitted by /u/LostnFounder
    [link] [comments]

    Something that baffles me

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    I'm sure you've all looked for a Dishonored wallpaper at some point and something that still baffles me is people shipping Corvo and Daud. Everytime I see a pic like that I'm like "have you played the game?" Idk just thought you guys might share my sentiment

    submitted by /u/JackH0und
    [link] [comments]

    Complete the game without being detected - Achievement

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    On D:DotOutsider, does 'detected' mean the white exclamation, or only de red ones when enemies start attacking you? If it was the white one, it would be quite challenging btw.

    submitted by /u/talentedBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Tips For Ghost?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    What the title says. Dishonored 1. I always meant to get this achievement, but for some reason I never got around to. I plan on doing it on Very Hard and with minimal powers. Any tips, tricks, experiences? Would prefer zero kills, too.

    submitted by /u/Thomasp300
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know titles Area hard

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment