• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Dishonored Dishonored Chibi Sticker Designs I Made!

    Dishonored Dishonored Chibi Sticker Designs I Made!


    Dishonored Chibi Sticker Designs I Made!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Behold: My colection of every witch on dunwall tower

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Some of My Favourite Screenshots

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:22 AM PST

    Beggar Concept Art from Dishonored 2. I drew this back in 2018. I just started to discover this sub and decided to post this since i have not seen this motive yet.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Emily Kaldwin drawing

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:26 PM PST

    My young Emily Kaldwin drawing

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Dishonored 3 protagonist - Death of the Outsider spoilers

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    So am I the only one that kinda wants to see the freed outsider as the protagonist of dishonored 3? Like, maybe he decides to hunt down the remnants of the cult, or maybe they come after him to put him back into the void, so he has to take them down in self-defense.

    As much as I love Corso and Emily, I feel like their story is done, and id like to see us move on to a new story, so maybe the former outsider on the pandyssian continent? That way we've already got a strong pre-established character that could totally carry the story!

    Thoughts? Any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/ActualPimpHagrid
    [link] [comments]

    Series X Performance

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I've had a tough time finding an actual answer online but has anyone played dishonored 2 on the series x yet? I know textures were awful on the one s. Also is there a bump to framerate? Thank you

    submitted by /u/MRSWINDLEDITZ
    [link] [comments]

    Funny Bonecharm

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:50 AM PST

    I crafted a Bonecharm with only "run faster with weapons sheathed" and its hilarious. You can run so fast into someone it throws them to their death. Be careful though because it shatters glass as well 😂

    submitted by /u/Tsole96
    [link] [comments]

    tips for a clean hands game?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    title, pretty much.

    i specific question i have is whether or not i can non lethal the pendletons without doing granny rags' second side quest, as i don't want to deal with weepers or granny rags in the sewers with slack jaw.

    submitted by /u/la_espina
    [link] [comments]

    Saying one last goodbye to Dishonored - PCgamer

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    Did this all in one run without too many saves. One of my favorite runs I’ve ever done in this game.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Spent runes supernatural powers replay missions Dishonored.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:09 PM PST

    I'm playing Dishonored Definitive Edition on PS4. It's the first Dishonored but for PS4 with DLC stories.

    I forgot some runes on some missions. I have some supernatural powers that I bought with the runes. If I were to replay a mission, will I keep and use those powers on those missions. I don't want to replay a mission and lose everything and have to start over.

    I want to see if I can get runes from missions replays without losing anything or starting over. If I won't lose anything, will the runes I get in the replayings get added to my stats?

    Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/ArmadilloHumble6649
    [link] [comments]

    Hey can someone please help me with this?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Average Howler supporter vs Average Abbey of the Everyman Enthusiast ( I spent two fucking hours on this )

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Is it just me or was the outsider better in the first game?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    So I played through the first dishonored and then the second dishonored recently (both great games btw) and I couldn't help but feel that the Outsider was just much better, especially in the voice part. In the first game Billie Lush's performance of the outsider was really nice and he had a good voice but then in the second the voice was much more annoying and the filters and effects that they put on his voice seemed to be a big contributor to that. IDK I was just wondering if others feel the same.

    submitted by /u/CrusherRU
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment