• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Dishonored You asked for the Void - here it is. "Abandoned letter" - acryl on canvas.

    Dishonored You asked for the Void - here it is. "Abandoned letter" - acryl on canvas.


    You asked for the Void - here it is. "Abandoned letter" - acryl on canvas.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:04 AM PST

    Wish me luck solving the Jindosh Riddle

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Update on my attempt at solving the Jindosh Riddle : I failed miserably and had to look for a cheat :(

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Thought it was one of you posted this

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    elite guard defends palace with air sword

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Is The Medium game something like Dishonored?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    I played all dishonored games for years and now I feel empty. did anyone try playing The Medium and felt the same like playing dishonored?

    submitted by /u/Verankovic
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 Survivor | Round 4

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    The Good Doctor fell in our tiebreaker, leaving Edge of the World to fight another day. This was the result I was expecting honestly, while I enjoy The Good Doctor it just doesn't stand up to Edge of the World for me, which felt like the perfect introduction to Karnaca. Addermire Institute was quite a fun map to explore but ultimately felt quite simplistic in structure, with what were essentially various corridors and rooms off the central staircase/elevator. It felt like the devs were attempting to go for a Thief-esque Shalebridge Cradle/Moira Asylum but the atmosphere just wasn't quite there, resulting in this half-creepy location that was more bark than bite as it was still populated by the same bland guards. I wish more had been done with Grim Alex throughout Dishonored 2, but it felt like such a waste not having her chase you around the institute, though perhaps that would've taken away from the overall gameplay by having you be the target for once.

    VOTE HERE


    How it works:

    Each round, you vote for your LEAST favorite mission from the options available. After 48 hours I'll close voting, and eliminate the most voted mission, then we'll go again with the remaining missions, voting for least favorite each time, until only 1 remains and is crowned the community's favorite mission in the DLC.


    Missions still standing:

    • Edge of the World
    • The Clockwork Mansion
    • The Royal Conservatory
    • The Dust District
    • A Crack in the Slab
    • The Grand Palace

    Eliminated missions:

    • A Long Day in Dunwall, 25%
    • Death to the Empress, 35.7%
    • The Good Doctor, 59.3%
    submitted by /u/-Raid-
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get Shadow in the last mission?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:11 PM PST

    I had "spotted from enemies" at 0 until I went through the window to the tower and far reached behind Delilah with the heart out. After the cutscene, stats showed it at 1. I thought it won't matter cause I read it doesn't but in the end I didnt get the achievement. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/quickscops
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite dishonored character

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:53 AM PST

    No Dialogue Sound and Subtitles for Dishonored DLCs (Xbox 360)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Hey there,

    I got this really weird, but annoying problem. Recently bought the main two dlcs for Dishonored on xbox 360 (Yes, I am an astralopithecus). But even tho the main game story works perfectly fine, for some reason dlcs don't. All background sounds, music, guards, sound normal, but story dialogue just doesn!t work at all, even subtitles won't show up.

    I feel like I tried everything. I checked game settings, TV settings, console settings, I tried reinstalling both dlcs, twice, but nothing seems to solve this problem. And internet turns into a wasteland once I try google it.

    I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out. I love this game and I would love to also experience the DLCs.

    submitted by /u/Kurecirizek69boi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel bad for the Overseers?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    In every game and DLC, they're getting slaughtered. Sure they can be a bit cruel to heretics and high-level Overseers can be corrupt but the regular average Joe Overseer is just a guy trying to make the world a better place. I was so happy to see them win one for once in DOTO when they captured the conservatory. Sure they were torturing witches, their belief in torture is probably the worst thing about them(though almost every group in the Dishonored universe uses torture to varying degrees, so it seems the norm), the coven is straight-up inhuman and kills hundreds or even thousands of people over their lifespan. all I'm saying is I feel a bit bad for them and I spare them when I can. What are your opinions on The Abby?

    submitted by /u/Republicandoanything
    [link] [comments]

    Sands of Serkonos

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    After I just finished getting the last achievement(royal spymaster), and completing my eleventh official run through of the game. I have to say that sands of serkonos has to be one of the most underrated songs in video game history. No one ever pays attention to it. But as a great encore piece to the game as a whole, it instills passion in the listener, along with muscle quaking chills. What do you guys think about it?

    submitted by /u/supersloth08
    [link] [comments]

    The Mark Of The Outsider Tatoo

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    So I'm 16 and when I'm 18 I'm gonna get my very first tatoo but the one I really want the most is an Outsider Tatoo on my right hand literally on my hand. My father thinks it's stupid because I'll see it everytime I look at my hand and I'm like "uhh yeah thats the point. What was the point in having a tatoo in the back of your neck if you can't see it?"

    So should I go through it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LinkPlayz19
    [link] [comments]

    Does the dishonored collection, which includes all games 1, 2 and D.O.T.O ever go on sale on the PSN Store

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Title says it all... if so for how much

    submitted by /u/TheSuburbs2010
    [link] [comments]

    Empire In Chaos

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:01 AM PST

    hello! For this achievement, is it possible to maintain low chaos throughout the game but end it on high chaos (like killing everyone on mission 9)?

    I simply hate high chaos. lol. This is the only achievement left for me.

    submitted by /u/pitiex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment