• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Dishonored Fun fact: The name of Samuel's boat is "Amaranth"

    Dishonored Fun fact: The name of Samuel's boat is "Amaranth"


    Fun fact: The name of Samuel's boat is "Amaranth"

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Started playing dishonored 2 rn and its amazing!!! did a little painting inspired by the game...may not exactly fit the aesthetic but was mostly inspired by the game :)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Interesting details you might have missed in Edge of the World

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys, here's the second entry: https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arciusazrael/Details_You_Might_Have_Missed_in_Edge_of_the_World

    I made an index so you can browse other entries in the series (click the <<<BACK button). I also added a detail to the previous article, thanks to u/u_r_a_bold_1

    submitted by /u/ArciusRhetus
    [link] [comments]

    Killing delilah

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I've been like 30-60 minutes, killing Delilah in any way I could find. And I cannot express how hilarious was, that I tried to possess her, and she obviously expels me out.

    But we were in the border of the map, and you know that when we get out of a body, the original person goes forward? Well, I think you can imagine what happened next.

    it was super funny to me, IDK bout you

    submitted by /u/ImNotAStick
    [link] [comments]

    Can we just appreciate how cool of a guy Thomas is?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I don't think many people really like Thomas but I love him man, after reading his journal and then after hearing his dialogue, I've come to genuinely like Thomas more than Lurk, he's way more ambiguous than Lurk but I just like how you can tell he respects Daud and looks up to him with the apologising and calling him Sir all the time. I definitely wouldn't mind a spin off where we play as Thomas after Daud disappears, it would be cool seeing what really happend to the whalers.

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    My prints of the asylum and Jindah's Mansion arrived today! (From the wonderful Maple Fox Art!)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I decided that I need a Whaler blade keychain.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 - Xbox One is 50% off

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Question about performance?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I am finally playing this masterpiece of a game, and it is truly amazing. The only issue I am having is that my framerate is stuttery. I'm on a laptop with 9750H and RTX 2070MaxQ, and have 16GB of ram with a fast NVMe SSD. However, my framerate won't go above forty, with frequent dips fluctuating between 15 and 30. Any players know of any fixes for this that have had similar issues? I loaded up Dishonored 2 as I read it had that problem, but it seemed to stay around 90 no problem. Please I want to increase my enjoyment of this game, these major dips are making it almost unplayable. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/bobnyethesagelpie
    [link] [comments]

    Time to make a clock, Some advice?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Time to make a clock, Some advice? submitted by /u/Babrr
    [link] [comments]

    Everything went so well this run, I bet it'll be 3 stars! Oh

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES THIS?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 outsider is better than Dishonored 2.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Can you get shadow achievement if you replay missions individually?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I did a full shadow/clean hands/mostly flesh and steel run but I got detected in the first mission and didn't replay it as I assumed it was the prologue. I've noticed in fact that it is not and replayed it but without getting detected. Do I need to replay the whole campaign or I didn't get it because of the DLC or some other reason?

    submitted by /u/SalmonMolon
    [link] [comments]

    2 images and 2 fonts for clock

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Anyway to unlock powers in Dishonored: DOTO first mission?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    In the first mission, Billie doesn't have any abilities. Is there any way to mess with the files to unlock them for the first mission? To clarify, the first mission is the one where you break into the Eyeless boxing club.

    submitted by /u/Helafinwe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment