• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Dishonored I'm making a Dishonored 2 Rune out of EVA Foam.

    Dishonored I'm making a Dishonored 2 Rune out of EVA Foam.


    I'm making a Dishonored 2 Rune out of EVA Foam.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    This Fall I'm GMing a campaign of the Dishonored RPG set 24 years after the events of Dishonored 2, a Western that will be mostly set in Pandyssia. Here's the cover I made for it.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    My girlfriend made me a new coaster, for when we gather for whisky and cigars tonight.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    "It was the Crown Killer"

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Just a reminder there are three days left in the interest check for our upcoming Dishonored fanzine!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Fuck dunwall city trials

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Fuck headhunter, fuck back alley brawl, fuck burglar expert, fuck daredevil.

    Thank you for listening, I have finally all the dunwall city trials achievments.

    submitted by /u/Wemorg
    [link] [comments]

    Revenge - Dishonored Tribute / Montage

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Corvo or Emily? (Dishonored 2)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Which one should I play? What are their "types" of gameplay?

    submitted by /u/fedja_2411
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the difference in endings

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I killed (almost) every target playing as Emily and had low chaos and if I do everything exactly as I did playing Emily but as Corvo will the ending be exactly the same? (and final cutscene?)

    submitted by /u/_Suja_
    [link] [comments]

    Any good story recap vids or articles outlining everything I need to know before jumping into DH2??

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Recently it's been found out that Dishonored 2 will be leaving PS Now in a week. I rlly want to play it before it leaves.

    I haven't played the first game, but i still would like to know the story and any other relevant info before starting DH2.

    Any vids or articles you could recommend to get me up to speed??

    submitted by /u/sinchan_bhatt
    [link] [comments]

    God damn amogus

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    About to experience Dishonored properly.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I just got my gaming laptop today and the first thing I did after setting everything up was downloading Dishonored. I've previously played the game Dishonored 2 without knowing much about the series but I fell in love and now wanna go back and experience it from its roots. I have 2 questions:

    1- Is the game difficult to play using mouse and keyboard?

    2- Can someone give me a suggestion on how to get used to MK, since this is my first time using it? Like a game that's a good intro for it?

    Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/daddyfaps69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment