• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Dishonored I recreated the Light Chamber from Addermire Institute (Dishonored 2)!

    Dishonored I recreated the Light Chamber from Addermire Institute (Dishonored 2)!


    I recreated the Light Chamber from Addermire Institute (Dishonored 2)!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Some interesting details you might have missed in "A Long Day in Dunwall" mission

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    I started a series of "Details you might have missed" for Dishonored 2 on the Dishonored wiki (and might potentially do it for all the games in the franchise). Here the first entry, for the first mission in the game:
    https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arciusazrael/Details_You_Might_Have_Missed_in_A_Long_Day_in_Dunwall

    I thought you guys might enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/ArciusRhetus
    [link] [comments]

    Brigmore Lullaby is a Song that stuck with me since the first time I heard it in the game. Now I finally found some time to make a own version of it.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I think his life flashed before his eyes.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Rat plague huh?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Favourite power in the first game? (Corvo)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Just curious

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Handiinu
    [link] [comments]

    Map models?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    I'm working on a side project, and i was wondering if anybody had the model for Dunwall or any other open area in dishonored. I'm working on a basic sandbox kinda thing for VR where you can blink around, etc, and think this would be a good area to do it in

    submitted by /u/Mayfair44
    [link] [comments]

    Near way to disable Wall of Light

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    If you summon a rat swarm on a wall of light, the wall will zap a lot of them and run out of power.

    Edit: title meant to say neat

    submitted by /u/MikemkPK
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think the games would be if they didn't say what the consequences of killing were?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    What song plays when rats attack you?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    lower chaos

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    hey guys, I started playing dishonored 2 a while ago. I murdered everyone in the first mission (I wanted an excuse to go nuts and they were all traitors or invaders), and, of course, it was noted I had a high chaos-factor.

    but now, after the first three missions without having killed anyone, the game still says that I have a high chaos-factor. can I still turn the tide to a low chaos-factor, or am I stuck on those rails now?

    submitted by /u/Dracu98
    [link] [comments]

    I've found this concept art by Jessie Lam and now I'm thinking about how awesome a Dishonored game set in Wei-Ghon would be!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment