• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Dishonored I just want to gush about these games <3

    Dishonored I just want to gush about these games <3


    I just want to gush about these games <3

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    So, I am in love with Dishonored.

    I recently beat both 1 and 2 and I am working on the Daud DLC's now. DotO is coming down the pike. I know I am late to the party but I feel like I found this game at the perfect time. A lot has been building up for me to discover this game.

    Off the cusp of beating Bloodborne a couple of years ago (also a game I am in love with) I became fascinated with Lovecraftian horror, Victorian aesthetic, and overall video game lore. I dived deep into Bloodborne and I have no regrets. In the meantime Dishonored 2 was sitting on my shelf and I never got around to playing it. I have always been interested though and was keen to play an immersive sim as they have a heavy emphasis on freedom of gameplay. I eat that shiz up.

    Long story short, I finally played and beat Dishonored 2 last month and it was like the stars aligning. I can honestly say I love everything about Dishonored. The Lovecraftian lore of magical sea creatures, cults, and witches - the Victorian/Industrial Rev aesthetic - the painstakingly crafted world and level design - the multiple paths of completing levels and tasks - and to top it all off the freedom of gameplay with a bevy of awesome mechanics. These games are master crafts and it pains me that they don't get the reception that they probably deserve. Genuinely playing these games has been a dream. Not that they're perfect (no game is) but they are pretty much perfect for me haha.

    The reason I share this because I have not been this excited about a game since I first played Bloodborne. I have been eating up everything I can Dishonored wise; from looking at concept art to watching dev interviews I am all in. I played these games at the perfect time for me and I am just so excited to be a fan. I have yet to check out Prey or Arkane's other work but I am looking forward to Deathloop so much more than I was before I played Dishonored.

    So, that's it really. Just wanted to gush and share the love. These games are incredible and I feel like they were made for me lol. Thanks for indulging me. :)

    submitted by /u/datboi2099
    [link] [comments]

    Being a bad houseguest to Jindosh

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    "Touch Of The Stranger" arcade game in Deathloop footage. Nice little easter egg Arkane!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Am i the only one who saves Mana Remedies just to never use them?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    No matter how many times I walk by these people the bug lady still freaks me out, it reminds me of the blood flies from D2

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Blade Conversions (Master Upgrades for Sword)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Mission 8 smugglers clean hands problem

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Question that has been bugging me for a long time...

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Who made this lock?

    submitted by /u/IronicEdginess
    [link] [comments]

    What...

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Cleaning up Addermire Institute

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment