• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Dishonored I want you all to sit there and think about what you've done.

    Dishonored I want you all to sit there and think about what you've done.


    I want you all to sit there and think about what you've done.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I keep forgetting how terrifying Corvo looks in that mask.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Dishonored appreciation: this game... This game truly helps my loneliness and depression.. The gritty gameworld and how you can sneak around everywhere, the atmosphere..

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I just can't explain the feelings I get when playing, it is a real escape for me.. Who can relate?

    submitted by /u/sighofwinter
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a fix for this error, found a post from 5 years ago and they haven't posted any fix to it, I'm on PC.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Mission 8 bug

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Location : The dock near the grand palace

    There were 2 elite guard at the dock, I used crossbow to kill the one sitting on the dock and killed the other with sword, they went in the water . So the issue was when I jumped inside the water to collect the loot, I wasn't able to come out of the water and I died

    submitted by /u/420kai
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Dishonored 2 Mission 9 cause of a bug

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    I don't know what is causing the bug but when I enter the throne room Delilah is transparent and if I try to use the heart on her the cutscene will play normally till she speaks, then it force skips the cutscene. After it force skips it tells me to put the corrupt rune in the throne. When I put the rune in nothing happens. I've looked around the throne room, all the rooms in the back, and even outside the throne room. No one is around but the 2 witches outside and the 3 gravehounds inside. I've tried reloading b4 i use the heart and tried reloading b4 i even entered the roof (after taking the elevator up) Does anyone know a solution to this? I'd rather not have to reload the entire mission.

    submitted by /u/The-unoriginal-meme
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely Precise Grenade Handling

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    In apropos of the recent discussion about the D1 Whales. Majestic doesn't even begin to describe it.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Has anyone summoned rats in Lady Boyle's mansion?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    I was watching a high chaos run of that mission and it occurred to me that u could summon rats in the mansion and it should kill everyone on the first floor and basement. But somehow nobody's made a video of that yet it seems.

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Got this meme idea after watching Redfall's trailer.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    city guard : how do we stop spreading the plague High Overseer Campbell ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Granny rags quest help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Will picking up the first rune next to her before you talk to her make her spawn in the sewers or should I avoid her whole area

    submitted by /u/Nmddmn
    [link] [comments]

    Rats??

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so in Dishonored 2 I encountered rats in the shop close to a room that says "Warning" on the sign above and when I was about o go in I saw rats that I thought were gonna kill me so I ran out. I am somewhat terrified of rats and I don't want to be mauled by them. Are they passive or are they aggressive such as Hagfish?

    submitted by /u/Sshaikh191
    [link] [comments]

    Bug?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I came back from the doctors house after getting the informants audio card thing and at the stair the guys want to attack me and I can't find slack jaw also I had poisoned them before not knowing would be needing them in the future are there any solutions or should I not care and do the mission without them

    submitted by /u/tomcompconsdefnot50
    [link] [comments]

    Clockwork soldiers thought

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Just a lore thought, is it ever explained how the clockworks function? They dishonored universe is obviously not in the digital age yet, so it's not through coding, what else could it be?

    submitted by /u/Apophis_36
    [link] [comments]

    You can time Travel too? That's sick

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I didn't knew that you could time travel in dishonored 2

    submitted by /u/420kai
    [link] [comments]

    Partying down at the Overseers' outpost

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Thinking of doing a no power run through, including blink and dark vision. Redditors who have done this before, what was it like playing this way?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever had a problem with the black market in the grand palace level exploding for no reason I can't seem to find a way to stop it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    D2: Try out Non-Lethal-Aggressive as a playstyle. It's glorious

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Personally it's my favourite playstyle in D2. It has such a M&M Dark Messiah energy. Play as Emily and just have a bar brawl across Karnaca. While I enjoy the playstyle without powers there just is something highly enjoyable about grabbing an enemy with your Far Reach, pulling them towards youself only to sprint past the miserable soul flying towards you and ramming their partner's head into the curb.

    But to be fair it's not just brawling. On the highest difficulty Emily cannot survive full encounters for long, so a method to the madness must be created. Section of a small group of guards and then go to town on them through coordinated attacks.

    The only thing I am curious about is how the world rationalises everything. Emily basically goes through the world like a Beat-Them-Up protagonist.

    submitted by /u/RedKrypton
    [link] [comments]

    Question about iron mode

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    So I have completed two playthroughs of new game + on one save slot and started up another new game + on Iron mode If I die will it delete my whole save or delete just that specific playthrough?

    submitted by /u/10233405
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment