• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Dishonored That's a fun way to deal with an enemy

    Dishonored That's a fun way to deal with an enemy


    That's a fun way to deal with an enemy

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    37240!!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    My fastest game of mystery foe

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    I just beat Dishonored for the first time and did it Clean Hands!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I had a lot of fun and love the world, gameplay, and story. It was painful at times but I went on slight murder sprees here and there sometimes to alleviate the suffering. Before reloading a save and slowly sneaking past them that is. My best screw up was taking out a bunch of enemies at the Hound Pits Pub only to discover the Arc Pylon plan. I probably nocked a dozen or so guys unconscious before I discovered the plan. Pain

    Now for a violent low chaos achievement hunting run and later a high Chaos achievement hunting run!

    But I will probably do the expansions first. Excited to see what they are about since they seem to feature Daud!

    submitted by /u/Regius_Eques
    [link] [comments]

    I know its so random but where Kirin Jindosh would be from if it was in real life?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Newbie

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys, today's is my first time downloading and possibly playing Dishonored 2. My dad just got it for me 10-20 minutes ago and I started downloading the game so I'll probably play it tomorrow morning.

    Since I am a newbie at this game I would like to hear tips from you guys as well as questions of my own since I'm somewhat intrigued and confused at this game:

    1. Do I need to play the first Dishonored to play the sequel?

    2. Is this a full fledge stealth game or any approach is desired?

    3. What is chaos? Does it impact the game?

    4. How long is the game?

    submitted by /u/Sshaikh191
    [link] [comments]

    i made a sad music video for dishonored 1 ( 3 or 4 years ago )

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Completed my first no power non-lethal ghost run, pretty proud of it.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Death of the Outsider: Your choice?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Regarding the end game choice.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/UrAHairyW1zard
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Is the dishonored definitive edition dlc on the disk or part of a redeemable code?

    submitted by /u/El_Detpacko
    [link] [comments]

    So uhhh? Help? Please?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment