• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Dishonored "Like you did for me" (KoD + DOTO spoilers)

    Dishonored "Like you did for me" (KoD + DOTO spoilers)


    "Like you did for me" (KoD + DOTO spoilers)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    This game is so fun

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    i tried my first killing montage, but at least have it be a little more interesting

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Can I have a hand making some areas for a game in the Dishonored universe?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Firstly, I'll probably be posting this in a couple different subreddits so if it doesn't feel like it gels especially with the place I posted it, there may be a reason. But I'm gonna be running a TTRPG session (specifically in the Dishonored RPG but it isn't massively important to this post) which is set in the wealthy Tailor's District of Dunwall during the rat plague.

    So why am I posting this? Well, I don't know if I'd say that I particularly need help, but I really wanna have second opinions and help so that I can make good areas which fit in the setting. If you're in the Vicious Mockery discord server I'd advise giving this post a miss as chances are you either aren't that bothered by the universe or you'll end up playing the game I need these for so I don't massively want you spoiled as to what the game will entail. If you're interested in playing in the game but aren't in the server feel free to message me for a server invite (but if you do I'd advise not spoiling this for yourself by reading further in the post). Right, now that's out of the way, onto the areas I would like some help planning.

    Area 1 - tailor's stores (main hub type area): This is basically the place that the group will meet, get given their jobs, and (major spoiler for the game I'm planning) eventually see wrecked during a City Watch attack. So I'm thinking this might be a store connected to an apartment where the owner/s live, and at the end of the game when the area gets raided the party has to try and get people out of here safely, or at the very least escape themselves. For that reason, easy access to many travel paths (rooftops, sewers, etc) is crucial.

    Area 2 - apartment block: Okay so this is the first hostile territory that the group will be thrown into. An apartment complex which was abandoned (or perhaps just taken over?) and is now controlled by the Watch, becoming their outpost in the Tailor's District. I'm thinking there'll be guards outside the actual building patrolling and stuff, but the group will have things like disguises so they don't have to fight their way through the actual building. I just need an idea what sort of layout this would have; would it be the same as the poorer apartments you can find in the first Dishonored, or would each flat have more space and larger rooms?

    Those are the only two areas I definitely have in mind at the minute but if you're interested in helping with this I'll probably come up with more ideas (or perhaps you could suggest some) for other areas. So in the final game these two areas will only encompass two days of a story that takes place over seven days. My PMs and chats are both open, and I have discord if you wanna discuss this more. Hopefully this post will get the interest of some people.

    submitted by /u/Magma-Noob
    [link] [comments]

    My dumb brain is having a hard time to understand

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Are Meagan Foster (from D2) and Billie lurk (from Knife of Dunwall) different persons? Also which one is the protagonist in Dishonored Death Of The Outsider ?

    submitted by /u/TruStoryz
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the Deidre mentioned in Meagan's notebook in Dishnored2 ?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    How do I get to Jindosh’s lab

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    I have been looking everywhere, I'm at my wits end here

    submitted by /u/TheReal-Donut
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me how to use Emily's ability aggressively

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Whenever I get into a fight I can't use her ability to fight properly. If I was using carvo I could stop time use rats or windblast

    submitted by /u/420kai
    [link] [comments]

    It would be cool if we're to allowed to utilize game developer tool set to make our own custom maps in dishonored.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    No powers

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I'll never forget when i beat Dishonored 2 in the no powers mode, and completed every mission without being detected or killing anyone... and didn't unlock the damn achievement for it. It was a fun challenge but i was hurt when i didn't unlock it.

    submitted by /u/OarthurCallahan
    [link] [comments]

    Lowering my chaos

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I'm playing Dishonored for the first time, and somehow missed during the Campbell mission that killing and getting a high chaos score affects the game's ending. After learning this I'm trying to play the missions without killing and remaining unseen.

    However during that first mission I had killed most, if not all, of the guards I came across. So my chaos score is still high. I'm just wondering if I were to continue playing without killing anybody, would my score lower enough by the end of the game to get the "good" ending? Or is the damage already done with that amount of killing?

    submitted by /u/frankitothemighty
    [link] [comments]

    ELI5 figuring out Jindosh's riddle. I had to cheat to solve it but it's still bugging me how I couldn't figure it out

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    There's only 3 certainties I can see.

    A far left last sits next to a lady of certain colour, making that colour 2nd to the left. And one lady is immediately matched with her heirloom.

    The rest is a mystery and I have no idea how people figured it out

    I figured based on the passage, the lady who have alcohol spilled on her outfit is the one in the center based on a passage later on stating that a lady fell onto the guest on the center seat, "spilling the poor woman's rum"

    Argh, the problem is they're all women therefore uses the same pronouns!!!

    submitted by /u/GreenColoured
    [link] [comments]

    Tried playing the Dishonored for the first time, couldn't get into it. What am I missing?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    After getting a recommendation from a friend and seeing gigantic praise for it, I decided to try out the first Dishonored game. Now, I wanted a pretty authentic and immersive experience so I decided to turn on the highest difficulty, and turn off the awareness markers and try to play the game as stealthy as I can.

    The beginning prison level wasn't too bad, but after that I found that playing stealthy in this game for me was almost impossible. The enemies always hang out in groups where they can see each other, which made playing the game undetected very difficult, even with "blink" and other abilities. I tried distracting them with objects, but it didn't help me much. After being extremely frustrated I decided: " You know what? Screw it!", and started killing everybody since, y'know, you can do that too. But then... the game was way too easy... and boring. Most weapons take out enemies very quickly, and there aren't that many of them at a time.

    It was either a very hard and frustrating game, or a way too easy one. What am I doing wrong? I really want to like this game but can't... Any tips?

    submitted by /u/BruhNoWhy2742
    [link] [comments]

    Wich overseers were better?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment