• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Dishonored My drawing of Corvo ;)

    Dishonored My drawing of Corvo ;)


    My drawing of Corvo ;)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 screenshots

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Finally have been marked

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Goals for each Dishonored Protagonist

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Could you contract the rat plague by fucking a weeper?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Just....curious. Some of these character models for weepers be slimmm. Just put a paper bag over they head or something.

    Does the lore say anything about this?

    submitted by /u/jasonmyers31
    [link] [comments]

    Minimalism

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Some random lines from the story I captured : This game is a work of art

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    “The Outsider in Conditional Dreams”

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I've been trying to find a copy of "The Outsider in Conditional Dreams" (the Sokolov painting of the Outsider which can be found during the mission, "edge of the world" so I can hang it in my house.

    Do any of you know if there have been any official releases of the artwork? Or is there somewhere else I could get a print of it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WrySmile122
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get in jindosh's mansion when am in very hard and no power mode?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Just beat Dishonored. I enjoyed the core gameplay but found the main story disappointing. Is the DLC & sequel any better?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I expected more intrigue from the plot but so much of it was straightforward. The gameplay variety was great but the actual story outcomes were pretty binary. The characters were interesting but never reached a point where they made an emotional impact. Maybe I went in with the wrong expectations. I thought it would be either more of an RPG in terms of the social outcomes or more of a true immersive sim ala Deus Ex. Instead, it's kind of a lite version of both of those.

    Does the DLC or Dishonored 2 improve in these areas?

    submitted by /u/Ezraah
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to hide ALL of the HUD in Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I'm using the usual bind in the Input.ini, but it doesn't hide the hotbar, which still shows up when I change weapons or abilites.

    m_PCBindings=(Name="M",Command="ShowHUD true") 

    I'd love to do some videos without any HUD present at all, also I have bound all the hotbar items to keys, so I don't need a visual to help me with scrolling through them.

    Ty!

    submitted by /u/Harpotos
    [link] [comments]

    What dlc in dishonored 1 that have story?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I have base game but I want to play dlc

    submitted by /u/The_Zickron
    [link] [comments]

    I want a SweetFX preset which does this for Dishonored 1 & 2 | I may even be driven to make one myself

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Interesting details you might have missed in The Dust District

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, this one took me quite a bit to compile and test, but here you go: https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arciusazrael/Details_You_Might_Have_Missed_in_The_Dust_District

    One of the biggest surprises for me in this mission is the number of dead overseers actually matches the number of names listed in the Book of the Fallen in their outpost, in one of the scenarios at least.

    submitted by /u/ArciusRhetus
    [link] [comments]

    Part 2 (Kanaka) of my bottle only run (& Ghost+Pacifist)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone have stat values for the odds/chance and effects of bone charms?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    For example, some charms say "Sometimes" or "Rarely" an effect might happen. Is there an actual stat/odds available somewhere? Eg: 5% for rare, 15% for sometimes?

    For stats that improve damage, radius, increase mana bar size etc is there a stat for how much of a difference it makes?

    submitted by /u/PraiseTheMetal591
    [link] [comments]

    Potential far reach/gravehound glitch in my game?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    When I first encountered gravehound skulls lying around in Dishonored 2, my first instinct was to pull them with far reach (I'm playing as Emily). The far reach visual indicator seemed to line up on them, as if I was pulling other objects (bottles and such, which have worked for me), but when I activate the power the skull doesn't move. A prompt to grab the skull appears, but of course I can't grab it since it didn't move toward me... I figured I needed to upgrade my powers more and ignored it.

    But now I'm on the last mission, and would really like to fling this skulls around without wasting crossbow bolts, and I can't seem to upgrade any more powers in any way to get this to work. Seems like a bug/glitch, but it's been going on my whole playthrough apparently, so I've definitely closed the game and loaded it many times.

    Is this a known bug or anything, or am I stupid and missing something obvious? I searched around a bit and can't find anything about a bug/glitch like this, and people DO seem to be able to normally pull the skulls, while I can't.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TakingOnWater
    [link] [comments]

    infinite mana on console?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I've been playing and watching a lot of dishonored, and I saw a guy making a video recording on his cell phone, saying he managed to make more than one bone charm de mana, so I was in doubt, Is there any way to have infinite Mana on the console?

    (Sorry for my English mistakes, I'm not American)

    submitted by /u/Giyusaan
    [link] [comments]

    Dunwall City Trials are a trophy hunter’s worst nightmare!!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    I absolutely love the Dishonored franchise and have been working very hard to collect all of the trophy's. I recently completed a low chaos and Ghost/Clean Hands play through and decided to try out the Dunwall city trials before I do my high chaos run. After spending hours and hours trying to get three stars on every level though, I am so frustrated!! I absolutely cannot get three stars on most of these trials even when watching tutorial videos as a guide. And forget getting the Headhunter achievement!! That is actually insane!!

    Anyone else hate these trials as much as I do?!

    submitted by /u/Jenna_Ryanne
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel like Dishonored underuses some of it’s better characters?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    I found the use of Daud underwhelming, an only brief mentioning of Thomas underwhelming, etc.

    submitted by /u/IronicEdginess
    [link] [comments]

    Easier than I expected

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment