• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Dishonored Dishonored By Edward Moran II

    Dishonored Dishonored By Edward Moran II


    Dishonored By Edward Moran II

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Would you recommend Dishonored 2 on PC?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    To my knowledge it was pretty bad on launch and I technically have the game for my ps4 but since I'm mainly a PC player now it's disorientating to play. It's on Steam for 30 dollars which I don't wanna spend if I'd just be better off just getting used to console controls again. Would you say I'd enjoy my experience or would I genuinely just be better off just getting used to console again?

    submitted by /u/Kohhop0569
    [link] [comments]

    Did anybody at the hound pits know ?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anybody in dishonoured 1 besides Daud and the whalers knew that corvo was marked by the outsider After meeting them all I'm assuming Martin probably had a clue that he was Considering he was an Overseer

    submitted by /u/GodlyRixen
    [link] [comments]

    Are the books and comics canon to the story, or are they spinoffs?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Looking to read the books and comics, and wondering if they are canon to the Dishonored story. Also, what's the best reading order? Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/havoccentral
    [link] [comments]

    i did an experiment

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I Give Martin a chance by going out in the open

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Can't find Gutter Feast in Dishonored 2 bug?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Hi, y'all. I'm currently on my nth Dishonored 2 playthrough. I'm doing a hoarder run, meaning that I collect ALL the coins, runes, paintings, etc. So here's the problem: I have already started the Clockwork Mansion and am about to encounter Paolo for the first time and I have yet to find the Gutter Feast bonecharm. I have definitely collected all of them in the previous missions. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

    submitted by /u/windy-desert
    [link] [comments]

    Does Death of the Outsider use your Dishonored 2 game file?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Billie Lurk still had her arm and her eye when I finished Dishonored 2. Because I changed the past in a certain mission.

    In DotO she had her arm still and said she had bad dreams. Then the Outsider took her arm and her eye.

    Would she not have her arm in the first place in DotO if I had not saved her arm in Dishonored 2?

    If it doesn't matter that it seems pretty random that she doesn't have her arm/eye at the start of Dishonored 2.

    Maybe I'll find out more about why she was missing her arm in the first place in Dishonored 2 when I finish DotO.

    submitted by /u/sgnir2
    [link] [comments]

    How would Delilah have possessed Emily had Daud not stopped her & why didn't she try this in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Would Delilah's possession of Emily had worked like Possession II, but at a much highly-progressed degree where there'd be no limit to how long it lasts, or would Delilah have controlled Emily remotely, like an avatar?

    Also, why didn't she try this a 2nd time when she exited The Void? She was tens of times more powerful after merging with the Outsider than when she'd been beaten by Daud all those years ago. If he'd come for her again, beating him would've been a piece of cake. She would've commanded her throne longer than 2 months if she'd tried again.

    submitted by /u/Nuclear-Nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for low chaos on dishonored 2?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    I recently beat dishonored 2 but with high chaos. Now I want to try it with low chaos. I am assuming for low chaos as long as you only kill a few people its fine right? Could I knock out all guards but kill target will I still get the low chaos ending?

    submitted by /u/spitfire9107
    [link] [comments]

    I cant figure out how to non-lethally take out the duke

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    i found the body double and talked to him and he said my proposition was very devious and then set off an alarm and left, google wont give me a straight answer about if this was meant to happen or what to do next so i need help.

    submitted by /u/the-dark-doggy
    [link] [comments]

    Winslow safes keeping your stash secure since 1824

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment