• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Dishonored I found this in the game, Outer Worlds. Probably it's a coincidence... isn't it?

    Dishonored I found this in the game, Outer Worlds. Probably it's a coincidence... isn't it?


    I found this in the game, Outer Worlds. Probably it's a coincidence... isn't it?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    thought an ai just beat me

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    What's everyone's favourite mechanic?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Just finished 2 again after playing 1 to understand the twists and story better, and it seems i've forgotten how absolutely magnificent a lot of the game's mechanics are. Of 1 and 2, i had one specific mechanic that i absolutely loved and was astonished by. The timepiece. It's such an amazing concept that was beautifully done, and it really shows how perfect and gorgeous the level and environmental design is. The fact that the game lets you tackle the situations you're in by travelling back and forth through time is amazing (especially if you're doing ghost). I really can't praise Arkane enough for their fantastic work. I haven't played DoTO yet, so maybe i'll find something even better there, but out of 1 & 2, this was my absolute favourite.

    What's everyone's favourite? I really wanna hear opinions and see how much is appreciated by you beautiful people.

    submitted by /u/daddyfaps69
    [link] [comments]

    Arkane apreciation post

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Hey , i just clicked on the new arkane game trailer just to find out how disgusting this industry can be. All the hate arkane was getting because they named their game "redfall" wich seemed to be the name of elder scroll 6 based on a rumor. The comment section is basically talking shit about arkane and how "generic and cringe" the game is "sjw pandering"....seriously i think arkane is the most talented videogame studio right now and i've been playing for 20 years. I seriously cannot fucking understand how any other company can generate hype with a CGI trailer that ends up being a total mess of a game but no one cares about arkane i just cant understand it. All the love and dedication they put into their games isnt rewarded at all. I just wanted to make an apreciation post for this company since they seem cool and deserve love unlike many companies that just want money and nothing else. Thank you arkane for being awesome.

    submitted by /u/hewhobearsthylight
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fun challenges

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    Recently I discovered that it's been a whole year since I played Dishonored (and DLCs) the last time and more than 2 years since playing Dishonored 2 and DOTO. Time really flies.

    I've already played them all multiple times in different ways, so this time I want to try a little challenge for myself to make it more fun. Any suggestions? I thought about using only Sword and powers, no pistols, no grenades, no bolts but I'd love to hear other ideas!

    submitted by /u/Kitteh_Kate
    [link] [comments]

    Question about going for for all achievements?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    What is the best way to play through in terms of chaos level, no detection/no kills and Emily or Corvo? (worded terribly sorry, kinda struggled on how to word it)

    submitted by /u/JustGames7
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 - bypass elevator?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    A week or so ago someone mentioned there's a way around the elevator. I know how to power it up and use it, I've done that a million times, but I can not for the life of me find any alternate way to the top. I ran around and killed every witch just so I can search in peace, but so far no luck. Google just shows me how to use elevator whenever I try searching. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to do it lol. I like finding new things in this game but I cannot find an alternate way to save me life.

    submitted by /u/Old_Goat_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 fullscreen not working on lower resolution?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I'm trying out the demo and playing it at low resolution (lower than my monitor) but it keeps going to borderless window instead of full-screen. Normally in all games the full-screen works just fine but for some reason it won't work in this one game, only if I use my native resolution (which has horrible fps)

    submitted by /u/JohnTGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment