• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Dishonored I had a go at 3d modelling and rendering a Tyvian version of the overseers mask. Inspired by u/LucifurMacomb versions of different masks

    Dishonored I had a go at 3d modelling and rendering a Tyvian version of the overseers mask. Inspired by u/LucifurMacomb versions of different masks


    I had a go at 3d modelling and rendering a Tyvian version of the overseers mask. Inspired by u/LucifurMacomb versions of different masks

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    The Alternative Limb Project is a company that makes stylish prosthetic limbs and some of them (to me) look like they're from Dishonored. Reminds me of clockwork's design...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Ummmm..... Hi?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Does anyone feel so at home while playing this game?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Just standing around and listening to the ambience makes me feel so calm and at piece.

    submitted by /u/Enternicknamee
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Hypatia could have been an optional target.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I feel like Dishonored 2 although a very good game to play, lacked some good story points. My biggest one I dislike is how the Crown Killer was handled. We are introduced to this mystery in the very beginning of the game and are noted that we are being framed for the killings. But it gets resolved so early on in the game that I feel like it was all very redundant.

    I would've loved if we could have left Hypatia be at Addermire (for whatever reason we could choose this can be found in many ways) and that we could encounter Hypatia later in a boss-fight esque scenario. Maybe she could've been Duke Luca Abele's own 'Royal Protector' that we could have fought and with her in her actual 'Grim Alex' outfit. And if we chose not to have killed Hypatia we would see more killings throughout the levels like civilians being slaughtered in Aventa District during Clockwork Mansion or maybe the dock workers being killed during Royal Conservatory, etc...

    submitted by /u/Chrisclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think the oil in Dishonored 1 is like a visual ASMR? There's just something about it..

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    So…just have 1 more level left and I’ll earn “Ghost”…HOW AM I ACTUALLY DOING THIS LOL I AM SO BAD AT NOT BEING SPOTTED BUT APPARENTLY NOT

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    How many of you play without the objective markers?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    In Death of the outsider, will the ending change if I decide to kill someone?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    I wanna kill someone for a contract, but I also don't know if it affects the ending of the game. I know in Dishonored 2 it does so I was curious

    submitted by /u/Crimeboss37
    [link] [comments]

    amazing duad kill

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    What happened to Piero's arc pylon?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Seriously, that thing was a powerhouse. It's not like was incomplete or anything. It took a lot of whale oil, sure, but the trade off is worth it. Imagine if Emily had that thing hooked up to her throne in D2. Yes, there'd be civilian casualties, but weigh in the turmoil Gristol went through because security wasn't good enough(no offense Corvo) and it could have been averted with the flip of a switch. Granted, Ramsey's betrayal might have led to its deactivation unless it was handled solely by Corovo, but those clockwork soldiers wouldn't have stood a chance had it been implemented.

    Or on the flip side, what if dear Delilah had set it up as a welcome gift for Emily. Just strange that something so powerful that was supposed to secure Dunwall for centuries just sort of disappears.

    submitted by /u/ThisIsaRantAccount
    [link] [comments]

    Tattoo ideas?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Hey, I was thinking of getting a tattoo referencing the dishonored games, but I wanted something subtle that wasn't too obvious. So I thought I'd come to you for ideas?

    submitted by /u/basic_Loner
    [link] [comments]

    If you could make up a new ability for corvo, what would it be?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Do unconscious enemies contribute to your chaos in D1?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Platinums 296,297,298 Brilliant series of games could do with a dishonoured 3 now

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Need help with a crash on launching the game (aware "Tips" is not the right flare lol but idk what else to do)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    so basically I reinstalled the game after 2 years of not playing it for the sake of nostalgia, but whenever I launch the game it goes through the logos parts of the developers and all that and when it starts loading the actual game it just shuts down, no error/crash message or anything, just closes, is there anything I can do about it?

    submitted by /u/Cre4tor5274
    [link] [comments]

    Death of the outsider gamepass version lacks fullscreen option

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    The gamepass version of the game only has borderless fullscreen and windowed mode, but I need to use my screens scaling to get okayish performance/graphics like in dishonored 2. Is there a fix for this in like an .ini file somewhere? For this version I mean.

    submitted by /u/RaXXu5
    [link] [comments]

    Oldies Style Run

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    There's something about having a projector sound effect looping in the back while playing DOTO in black and white feels really satisfying

    submitted by /u/Gum13all
    [link] [comments]

    The hardest part of ending is starting again

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment