• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Dishonored just to prove how good i am at this game 😎🙌

    Dishonored just to prove how good i am at this game ����


    just to prove how good i am at this game ����

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    I can be the only one who's biggest enemy is far reach right???

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Short old clip of my high caos gameplay. I really love the possibilities the game give you as a player.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    High chaos ending question

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    When you have the high chaos ending and kill everyone, when saving Emily, she says she would have killed them all anyway. I have a few questions.

    1. Was Emily aware of the killings Corvo was doing beforehand and just pretended to be oblivious?

    2. Was she overcome by something to suddenly make her seem malicious?

    I'm asking because it just seems like such a sudden change

    Note: have only just finsied first play through of Dishonoured, still have DLCs and sequels to go, so please no spoilers for those

    submitted by /u/VaLightningThief
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] My ending

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    15 hours, and fun times

    I got the high chaos ending. I did most optional objectives, killed most people, including all of our 'friends'. Killed Havelock by possessing, in possessing and stabbing. Was gunna possess and jump but realised I'd die lmao. It seems I corrupted Emily. And the outsider seemed disappointed. And Corvo...died?

    What ending is canonical though, I know there's a few endings. Also, would the ending I got be what most people would get on the first play through, or am I just a pshycho?

    Note: I haven't played the dlcs or sequels yet, so now poilers for those please. But if a canonical ending affects the sequel you can just say, the canonical ending is bla because it has an effect on the sequel

    submitted by /u/VaLightningThief
    [link] [comments]

    Years of procrastinating and I finally did it, Ghost + Clean hands in the same run

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Delilah?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Some gameplay observation from A Captain of Industry mission

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    So I'm about to put Bundry in the interrogation chair, right before I save. Once I'm done I put him in the crate. I've realised that I forgot to sweep for loot near the whale carcass so I go there and there's some butcher in there, I knock them out and notice that there is a dead body on the floor. I have not killed anyone. I finish the mission and it says that I have killed 1 hostile, I was like wtf so I load the previous save. I want to go back to the whale carcass to retrieve some loot, this time I blink on top of a platform where I have previously left an unconscious butcher and the body gets distorted and teleported to the 3 butchers and they start waving their electric saw.

    I was like "no fucking way that counts as my kill" and blinked (I didn't care that they saw me) on top on the body and it starts bleeding. So I roll back the save and just skipped looting the area near the whale and finished the mission right away. The game says 0 hostiles killed now.

    Kind of a bummer that it had to be that way. Just wanted to know if anyone experienced something like this.

    submitted by /u/n00bh4ck
    [link] [comments]

    Without Spoilers, why is number 2 and Death of The Outsider substantially larger than the first?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Just finished the first game, will start DLC's soon, but, why is DotO almost 30gb, 2, almost 40gb, when 1 was 10gb

    submitted by /u/VaLightningThief
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Stilton

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I made him run away in the past, and now I can't find him, any ideas where he would run to?

    submitted by /u/JustGames7
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else thinks that the Outsider looks and sounds a bit like Todd Howard?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    So I somehow missed taking pictures of the actual achievements popping up…but I got both the Ghost and Shadow achievements for this play through which means I HAVE GHOST SHADOW AND CLEAN HANDS YAY STEALTHY PLAYTHROUGHS! (Thanks to all the Redditors who encouraged me to keep going on my last post!)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment