• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Dishonored Just beat the game again after many years. No clean hands for some reason, but what a ride! Dishonored will always be one of my favorites. Thank you, Arkane!

    Dishonored Just beat the game again after many years. No clean hands for some reason, but what a ride! Dishonored will always be one of my favorites. Thank you, Arkane!


    Just beat the game again after many years. No clean hands for some reason, but what a ride! Dishonored will always be one of my favorites. Thank you, Arkane!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Maybe it was the gravy?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Finally did it!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    The beauty of this game is hard to describe. (Screenshots taken on my xbox one S)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Finally got one of my favourite games on PS4! It was harder than I remembered...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    A call from the void

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Who else thinks this guy looks like Lord Pendleton?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    How tf do you deal with tall boys?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    It takes like 10 pistol rounds and im tired of dealing with em

    submitted by /u/soviet_russia420
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point to upgrades on stealth low chaos?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I started playing for the first time and i am trying to do stealth non lethal low chaos. I have lots of money but nothing seems useful except sleep darts and maybe crossbow upgrades

    submitted by /u/Handiinu
    [link] [comments]

    Kidnapping the bartender contract. (Death of the Outsider)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Reminds me of a certain care package (Dishonored 1)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    Graphical/Lighting Glitch Only With Corvo's Arm/Anything He Holds?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    What do you dislike / wish it was different about Dishonored

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I think I haven't read a thread like this before, and it just popped up in my head so I'll start:

    - I wish the reaction mechanic from enemies was different. If you played the stealth stages in the Batman Arkham series you would know that enemies react differently in several levels after you pick them off one by one. At first, they were still a bit cocky, then they started to feel really scared, they even panic and randomly shoot/attack over the place if you tickle them with a gadget. IIRC sometimes when there's only one of them left that person might even surrender (or that was another game, I'm not sure). in Dishonored every guard and thug is just so gangster, they really don't react at all.

    -Repetitive story points: I just finished playing D1 again for the first time since 2014 or so, and I was surprised when I finished the DLCs and realized Delilah is also the same witch in Dishonored 2, and not only that THE ENDING IS NEARLY IDENTICAL. Besides, I feel like in both D1 and D2 the storyline was very linear. To me, that's not bad but I believe there was definitely room for improvements.

    -The chaos system: At one playthrough I think I killed like a dozen guards or so. I'm not convinced that because I killed some weepers that might just die tomorrow or so, the consequence could vary enough to make a bad ending? I think it'd be better if the chaos system is concluded from killing/sparing certain individuals instead of the overall kill count. Guards die to the rats/insects every day so naturally, if I just happened to kill a dozen more it shouldn't be that grim?

    -The way this game shows the endings: I sometimes feel like it was just summed up too quickly, and too leisurely. I watched the high chaos ending of D2 and was like "wtf, that's it?". I wish it was more elaborated through gameplay or cutscenes, the story is linear so I hoped the climax would be bigger than that.

    -(DLCs related): This one is 100% just me so I don't imply that they were wrong or they should change but it kinda ruined my mood a bit when I play Dunwall DLC and realized the legendary assassin Daud doesn't even have blink level 2 upgraded at the beginning...Even after 6 months since the assassination? Or even after years of having the Outsider's mark? I'm aware this is 100% for gameplay so we can collect runes and bonecharms etc... But it broke my expectation and immersion a bit.

    Edit: Just remember I should've talked about the fucking ANIMALS and Fishes. Especially the fucking fishes. Also, I wish more NPCs would react to certain oddities like how a wanted man can suddenly blink from one place to another, or when a deathly gust suddenly appears (if they weren't knocked out or killed in the first place).... I mean just adding a few lines for the NPCs would already be enough and make it more immersive.

    Maybe there's more, maybe there's less, but so far this is what I can think of now. Tell us what you think about the game and something you would have loved to see in it.

    submitted by /u/YanaCorleone
    [link] [comments]

    100% - I never tried to before even though its my favorite game cuz achievement hunting seemed tedious (it was, thanks to the Dunwall Trials) but I did it

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    How did Daud get his pull ability in Brigmore Witches?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Why doesnt daud have the pull ability in knife of dunwall but his assassins have it even in the story mode ? How did he acquire it? I dont think the outsider gave it to him . ( i just started playing dishonored 1 year ago sorry if its a stupid question.)

    submitted by /u/CheeseCakeYee
    [link] [comments]

    How to get the Dried Bloodfly Husk in Jindosh Mansion with No Power?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Anyone know a way to get the two dried bloodfly husk in Jindosh Mansion on the top of the ceiling with no power? Because even with the whale tank glitch it will be slow to get up there because the ceiling will close.

    submitted by /u/jameszsy
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos Question?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Hey, everyone! So I earned Ghost & Shadow the other day, and I want to go back in and try only killing the targets (unless some guards get in my way or something). Would that affect my chaos very much, or should it stay low?

    submitted by /u/TheGrayMage1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment