• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Dishonored I present, Dishonored Infinite

    Dishonored I present, Dishonored Infinite


    I present, Dishonored Infinite

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Anyone else find Clockwork soldiers terrifying?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    I just encountered my first one and I damn near peed myself when it started moving towards me. I was in a cramped hallway with the metal goliah closing in on me rapidly. Reminds me of when I first encountered a big daddy is BioShock. Not to mention they literally knife hands... KNIVE HANDS!

    submitted by /u/Joshua-Randall
    [link] [comments]

    The clever way to suggest an anagram

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I drew Daud again

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    just started playing and i love it! some cool clips i got, i’m acc mind blown how fun it is.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Finally!! I've played this game every way possible (stealthy, no kills, speed-run, blood-thirsty, etc.), but getting all the achievements done was the most satisfying thing ever. Such a fun game ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I'm BATMAN!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Something the Outsider says has always stuck with me

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    In Dishonoured 2, during a dream sequence, the Outsider says "Deliah is a part of me now, and I don't like it". And for some reason this line just attached itself to my memory as soon as I heard it. I find the Outsider to be a super interesting character, and the way the voice actor delivers that line just resonates with me. I don't even really know why? It's not a particularly famous or interesting line, I think it's just the way it's delivered; how it reveals a slight vulnerability in all-seeing god of the Dishonoured universe. Does anyone else have this same feeling?

    submitted by /u/CatandthePigeons
    [link] [comments]

    Every time xD

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Shoutout to the gate that you can still cross without the key

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    How many of you guys killed daud then played the dlc and regretted it

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Be smooth lil fella, hop on ������

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Can't find Carrion Killer bonecharm in D2 after multiple playthroughs?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I've finished the game several times over, have all the runes, all the bonecharm traits. Or else, I thought I did until I compared to a list. I'm missing Carrion Killer.

    Is this bonecharm in a specific location, or is it all random? If it's random, not sure how I've not ever gotten it with so many playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/Solderking
    [link] [comments]

    Is Death of the outsider worth?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I played and loved the first two, plus the Daud dlcs, but now i'm wondering if this standalone expansion is interesting enough to play. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/llKanell
    [link] [comments]

    why am i dying?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    DEATH OF THE OUTSIDER: BANK JOB i am dying automatically of electrocution after pushing the button at the vault control center no matter where i am. why is this happening?

    submitted by /u/Mikekemike
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the "Dishonored: The Peeress and the Price" comic

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    I'd suspected Emily & Delilah lost their powers after the events of Death of the Outsider, which, according to the Dishonored Wiki, is supposedly confirmed in The Peeress and the Price. I read it, but couldn't find where it's revealed. Luella Price's reverse-energy bone charms could act as bombs & dissolved Emily's powers whenever she was exposed to them, but she used her powers between her periods of exposure.

    So my question is, on which page(s) of which issue is it revealed?

    submitted by /u/Nuclear-Nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    New Game + ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    So I was thinking you can make a new game plus after you have already done a new game plus in a save. So I was thinking can this happen infinitely? If so doesn't that mean that after some point of playing it through long enough you will be able to afford and use all skills. Or is there a limit to how many times you can new game + a save.

    Edit: I play on Xbox didn't know if there was any difference between PC/Xbox/PS

    submitted by /u/ChoiceExtension410
    [link] [comments]

    Do you know a guide where there is an all coins guide in Crack in the Slab mission?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Check YouTube vid but can't found a guide where they get all the coins in this mission. Do you know a guide or link of a video to where they get all the coins? And is it possible or impossible to get all the coins in this mission?

    submitted by /u/jameszsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment