• Breaking News

    Friday, September 3, 2021

    Dishonored From my last run

    Dishonored From my last run


    From my last run

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    LMFAO

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    In terms of lore AND powers, which one would you choose?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Dishonoured 3 Level Ideas?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    What are some cool levels you'd like to see in Dishonoured 3?

    I'd love to see a level that would take place in an icy Tyvian mining facility that you must destroy

    submitted by /u/bdjsmskamam
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2, high chaos is by far the Most fun way too play (in my opinion.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Like there are so many skills so many ways too tackle situations also more finishers! I love too not have too worry about being spotted, you are allowed too use tools and tricks that no kill runs would never offer.

    Its just fun, going no kill mode gets boring so fast sneak, choke, sneak choke, OH NO Someone saw me better run away even tho i got a loaded gun and super powers and they are activly trying too kill me, nah dude i got too run away and spare this 720p pixel person on my screen.

    Like i will never understand why so many dont play evil, its a game for crying out loud. Create some chaos!

    submitted by /u/RiskOfRains
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, the dust

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Powers for Dishonored 3?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    What are your power ideas for Dishonored 3? I think we'll see a new protagonist and probably some new powers.

    I'd like to see a gravity flipping power that could send yourself or an enemy in reversed gravity. Imagine flipping a whale oil take to the ceiling only, luring enemies below it and then dropping it on them.

    Or maybe a time reversing power. Sending yourself or an enemy back 10 seconds in time but the rest of the level marching on. Would help with getting spotted.

    Or maybe a power that briefly switches the time of day. Imagine suddenly confusing guards by creating darkness for a few seconds. Turning off solarpowered enemies or walls of light.

    Let me know your ideas!

    submitted by /u/bdjsmskamam
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished up a no kill run. Figured I’d try something different

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    As close as I'll get to stealthgamerbr's level

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Dishonored the Future?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm very confused as to the future of Dishonored. I'm sorry if this has been said here I'm new to the community. Anyways, I stumbled across few articles that state that Dishonored 3 is coming. Also as the pinned post on this subreddit implies is that there will be a new Dishonored. Is this true or is this still just speculation? Again, I'm sorry if this has conversed here before.

    submitted by /u/Staroondr
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with DS4 Triggers

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've been really thinking about getting this game because I love this style of gameplay (Bioshock, Prey and on a close future, Deathloop are games that I love). I downloaded the demo of D2 and have been playing it just to test it out.

    But something I noticed is that on the menu, when the game asks me to press R2 to change tabs, my controller seems to not do it. This has been an issue on other games, like some guns on GTAV, not being able to get to max speed on racing games, but I always had some way around it (re-mapping controls or just sticking to it). But on this occasion, there seems to be no actual way around it other than using L2 to circle back to the left until the game throws me to the right

    I wanna know if any of you had any problems like this, and if anyone found any solution at all to this problem. Opening the controller doesn't seem to be an option due to the fact that my screws are literally rusty.

    Other than that, sorry for any English Killing Mistakes

    submitted by /u/Rafistos
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored - Easter Eggs

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys, here`s my first easter-egg video, which also consists of references and some secrets in the original Dishonored`s three dlcs: City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches. Please, give it at least a ten-second watch! :D I spent around two weeks making and refining it, had fun, and I hope you`ll have too watching it! Thanks!
    https://youtu.be/hPBCsslkrdc

    submitted by /u/ashez22
    [link] [comments]

    New power ideas "shadow theme"

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I would appreciate suggestions that stick to the shadow theme of the powers.

    Powers: Shadow Warp Select destination and use the darkness as a portal Upgrade one:Shadow arm,increase range.
    Upgrade two:Acrobat slightly increased range and time slows while standing still.
    Dark Sensename in progresssee an enemy's footprints
    Shadow Mimic:latch onto an enemys shadow and hide.
    Upgrade one: increase duration.
    Upgrade two:jump from shadow to shadow and kill or knock out your host.
    Upgrade three: influence your host's patrol patterns.
    That's all I got.suggestions appreciated

    submitted by /u/Xbox-boy360
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an empress/emperor in all the isles?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    just wondering if there is an empress/emperor in each of the isles, or if its just in gristol

    submitted by /u/No-Championship-1595
    [link] [comments]

    Restarting a whole mission ��

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    So I just got off (I'm playing on pc btw) and the amount of mental and emotional pain that I am in right now is immeasurable.

    The mission was crack in the slab and I spent about half the day just exploring Aramis Stiltons mansion and having fun with the time jump thing. I pretty much finished everything I wanted and got all the runes. Now I had come across the option to Knock-out Stilton in the garden although seeing the changes it made to the present I thought it may get rid of certain things that I wanted. I don't know why I thought this instead of actually checking but I decided to leave the man alone for now. I went back in the mansion and got all the way into the room where I was supposed to see Delilah.

    Thats where I kinda freaked out. I walked through the door and the flashback began playing and I watched as Stilton came into view. I then thought "shit, surely he's still in the garden" . I saw the whole flashback and quickly ran back to the garden. He wasn't there. I checked my last saves but the only save before the room was the whole mission which required me starting from the beginning. I looked it up and saving him is the best thing that could happen. So I sadly loaded the save and closed my computer. I still can't believe it.

    submitted by /u/PhantomRalz
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Dishonored 2 Mission 8 bug (i think most of u know where im going with this)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    So I've seen several posts mentioning bugs related to the problem I'm also experiencing, with you know who's "twin," but I don't think any of them are the same as what I've just experienced. I've read in walkthrough guides that both of them are supposed to ask to be left alone, and for the "first" twin, he did, went perfectly fine, but when I went to the "second" twin in the garden, I waited for ages and he never asked to be left alone.

    After a lot of trial and error, I've managed to figure out how to trigger his dialogue to ask the guards to leave: I had to walk into his field of vision, but stay out of the guard's and the dog's. He'll then say, "Sometimes a man just needs to be left alone." The two guards will leave after that, but the dog won't, and the problem is that the very good boy posing for the painting interrupts me if I initiate the dialogue with the "second" twin while it's still there, so I had to knock it out with a sleep dart to actually do the nonlethal route.

    Is this normal? Is this how it usually is? Because it feels unnecessarily tedious. I would assume that the dog and the guards are supposed to leave, but they didn't. Is this a bug? Throughout my period of trial and error, I tried various powers to try and get through, Mesmerize, Doppelganger, Domino, etc, etc, but it feels weird that I'd have to use powers to do the nonlethal route, y'know? It makes no sense that the devs would lock this option out of people playing in No Powers mode, and while I did eventually figure it out without using powers, it just feels too complicated? I feel like his dialogue with the guards should trigger when I'm in his general vicinity, without having to get up close to him while also still hiding from the guards and dog.

    submitted by /u/secret__page
    [link] [comments]

    Loyalists mission glitch/problem/whatever.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    So I am playing Dishonored and I got emily's note and havelock's order on low chaos, called samuel, and when I talk to him, he is not asking me wheter or not to go, he is telling me tp hurry/ we have to move quickly...

    submitted by /u/AndreiRo2019
    [link] [comments]

    (dishonored 2)So does mission select word for these trophies or do i have to make another playthrough?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Songs of serkonos -find 3 musical duos across karnaca, and listen to their songs

    Familiarity breeds contempt-rob galvani multiple times

    Royal spymaster- peruse all journals and audiographs by meagan foster and anton sokolov aboard the dreadful wale

    submitted by /u/MorrisBorris
    [link] [comments]

    How to differentiate between agresivo enemies and passive NPCs?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    I started playing Dishonored 2, and I'm having trouble with recognizing which guys will attack me and which will let me talk to them. Any ideas/tips?

    submitted by /u/fairs1912
    [link] [comments]

    Need help setting up reshade

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Hi folks
    I'm trying to set up Reshade so I can pretty up my recently-installed Dishonored Definitive Edition, but I can't find the executable file. I installed it via the Microsoft store, not Steam, so it's not in the Steam folder. The only files I can find that are related to the game are in the My Games folder in Documents, but it's just about 2mb of config files and saves, no actual game assets/data. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Senaka11
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored level creation

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Any ideas on how to make Dishonored mods?, I know the noclip documentary showcased a Dev kit they were testing and such and wondered if anyone knew any materials to mod the game?

    submitted by /u/TombProspector147
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment