• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Dishonored Our upcoming Dishonored Zine will feature an interview with Harvey Smith!

    Dishonored Our upcoming Dishonored Zine will feature an interview with Harvey Smith!


    Our upcoming Dishonored Zine will feature an interview with Harvey Smith!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    You can catch bottles right after you throw them

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    My girlfriend never played Dishonored and I gave her my ps3 copy, it's time for her to see why I like it so much.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    How would you describe dishonoured’s setting?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I'm looking at analysing the games world building for an essay and want a snappy way to easily refer to the games setting, like 'cyberpunk' or 'high fantasy.' But what can you'd describe Dunwall as? The architecture looks early 1900s to me, and the outfits and costumes seem to be reminiscent of that time period as well. Also the reliance on oil rather than steam and coal burning makes me think it can't be considered steampunk. Can anyone help? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/the-big-sadd
    [link] [comments]

    was bored in class

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    What are some interesting new takes on the blink power

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Just messing around

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Speedrun Question: Is it Cheating if I Speedrun the game with new game + (Emily getting Corvo's powers)?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Hey, all!

    I decided to speedrun dishonored 2 but my t question is if it is ok to combine both Emily and Corvo's powers? I am not going to use bend time since it would be the easiest speedrun in the world but I really like blink and far reach. So if anyone knows anything about speed running, is this ok?

    submitted by /u/Eastern-Skill7173
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there sir

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Does it count toward your chaos level if the target gets killed another way?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Playing through the clockwork mansion, I sneak up behind Jindosh to choke him out. Of course the mechanical soldier spots me and leaps toward us while Jindosh is still in my chokehold.

    Jindosh gets killed and I decide not to reload because there's something deliciously poetic about Jindosh getting stabbed to death by his own creation.

    Anyway, does anyone know if that death counts towards my chaos level or is considered non lethal?

    submitted by /u/meth_panther
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to be super stealth and kill no one during the “high overseer campbell” mission.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    I got 1 kill somehow, even tho i put everyone's choked out bodies into safe spots. The only one i can think of is maybe when the 2 overseers are executing the 1 sick overseer in the bunk room in the backyard. Does that count as MY kill?? Because that's ridiculous imo, i didn't think other ppl killing each other counted as kills for me.

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    How much space it needs?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Alright so I just wanted to try out dishonored 2 while it's on sale in playstation store. but I just can't find out how much space it actually needs NOW.the store says 39 gb and I heard it's like 60 gb or something. can someone confirm it for me that how much space it actaually needs on ps4 at the moment?

    submitted by /u/theCharmingTIO
    [link] [comments]

    If I get the crescendo music noise from being noticed, but the enemy still only has 3 white bolts or less, am I still undetected?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    I know it's suppose to be 3 bolts that flash red to mean detected, but i've seen many different threads online say that the sound cue also means you were detected. Just trying to work this out, cheers

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    What are your ideas on some new Enhancements/Passive powers ?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I've asked posts before about active abilities , but this time around I want to see what kind of passive powers we can get here .

    submitted by /u/ShadowLight56
    [link] [comments]

    (Repost) Overseer Byrne get's his shit caved in

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment