• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 25, 2021

    Dishonored I made a Corvo portrait in school, cuz I was bored

    Dishonored I made a Corvo portrait in school, cuz I was bored


    I made a Corvo portrait in school, cuz I was bored

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Dishonored 2 | Royal Conservatory | High Chaos | How to waste mana elixirs at start of stage.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Has anyone got the Outsider’s Mark tattooed on any part of their body here?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this The thought of getting the Outsider's Mark tattooed on the back of my hand has been crossing my mind lately I'm very fond of the series but not to the extent that I'd get it tattooed but I absolutely love the way it looks and I think it looks amazing. I know tattoos generally represent a certain meaning for the person so I'm not so sure about this and I don't want to get something I might regret later Should I get it done? Has anyone regretted getting it? Help me out here folks Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Balul__
    [link] [comments]

    made my own Dish Owner AI art. Dish on Red? Deso Nored? I don’t know how it’s spelled, I can’t read.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 04:51 AM PST

    [Steam] Dishonored 1 and Dishonored 2, along with their DLC's, are on sale this week! (70%/80% off!)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Hi y'all!

    Just thought I'd drop this here, because the deals are so great for such awesome games.

    Dishonored 1 - 70% off for the base game, or 75% off the Definitive Edition (base game + DLC's)

    Dishonored 2 - 80% off of the base game, or 80% off the Death of the Outsider bundle.

    These last until December 1st. The games are so great, so if you're missing any of them, now's the time! :D

    Happy Thanksgiving, and happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/Djii
    [link] [comments]

    I just spent 5 minutes trying to find this series on Steam!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 04:06 AM PST

    The steam sale is on, and I thought this was the perfect time to pick up this series. Type it into the search bar, nothing comes up. Go to check to see if it's still on steam, it is. Finally figured it out. Spelled without a "u".

    Proceed to take 5 attempts to subsequently find this subreddit....

    submitted by /u/DanDoesSteam
    [link] [comments]

    If they were going to make a Dishonored animated show in vein of Castlevania and Arcane, what would you want it to be about?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:58 AM PST

    A straight adaptation of the games? A prequel? A sequel?

    What would you want?

    submitted by /u/TrollHumper
    [link] [comments]

    Why couldnt we just blow off arms when they are dead?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 05:17 PM PST

    So when you kill someone you cant sever their body parts

    btw im wondering why

    No im not a psychopath i want to separate his body parts to put mines in it and go boom

    submitted by /u/Dominatroy
    [link] [comments]

    Game Stuck on Infinite Loading Screen and Crashing

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I just bought the first dishonored today because it was on sale on steam, I played through the first mission no problem, but mid-second mission after the "training mission'' in the void, I get stuck on a loading screen and it doesn't want to get off of it, alt+f4 doesn't work, alt+tab doesn't work. The only way I can actually close the game is by doing ctrl+alt+del to open task manager, which will still only open in the background (i can't assess it), then after that, doing win+tab to open a new desktop then finally opening task manager there then forcing the game closed. I've tried relaunching the game multiple times but to no prevail. Does anybody have a solution?

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 3600X

    RTX 2060

    16GB RAM 3200Mhz

    submitted by /u/josh_cyt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment